FS - 1990 240SX with an RB (New pics) --- Price reduced

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j267/s13_2bar/Picture014.jpg

I’m selling this vehicle for personal reasons. We have over $25 000 invested in this project (our shop vehicle).

I’m only Asking $13 000 OBO (Negotiable)

Vehicle Description

This is a 1990 Nissan 240sx hatch with a clean title. The original KA motor has been swapped out for a RB25 motor & transmission. The engine runs PERFECT with very low miles. The RB25 swap was done personally by www.nextlevelautomotive.ca in Toronto Canada, so you know it was done right.

The car is running @ 18 psi of boost.

This car is very fast, sounds good, and handles very well.

BODY

The vehicle is clean throughout. The vehicle look great from 30 feet. Once you get closer you can see many small imperfections. ei

•      There many small little stone chips on vehicle

•      The rear has been painted (by one of the previous owners) - where the rear spoiler was.

•     Both rear quarter panel has been repair at some point in time (around the wheel well - by one of the previous owners)

•   A few scratches on the rear bumper (see pic)

•   One little rust spot on the drivers door post  (see pic)

•   Left door interior panel – has a small cracked  (see pic)

The under-structure of the car is straight and solid.

PERFORMANCE:

1993 RB25DET (with a 5 Speed)
Nismo Stage 3 (four puck ceramic)
New custom built T-47 turbo
AEM EMS - Stand alone
GM 3 bar Map sensor & GM Intake air temperature sensor
Tuned by www.neetronics.com — for 18 psi (car has 400+ whp)
Presion intercooler Part # PIN 053-1515 (FMIC)
Custom 2.5 inch Stainless Steel intercooler piping
Turbo Smart V-Port B.O.V.
Turbo Smart 38 mm Waste gate (with 14 pound spring) & divorce from exhaust
3" down pipe & complete 4" exhaust system from down pipe back (including catalytic converter)
Aem adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Heavy Duty (3 core) radiator
Twin electric (pusher) fans
Walboro 255 fuel pump and rebuilt fuel pump sender
Nissan Z32 oil filter & Fuel filter
NGK Iridium spark plugs
3" Cone filter
Stuart Warner Boost & Oil Press. Gauges
Tach and Speedo (functions properly)

SUSPENSION / WHEELS / BRAKES:

Tokico D-spec shocks and 1" lowered suspension
Falken Torque 5 rims (17 x 7.5 all around) with 225/45r17 Falken Sport
Nissan Z32 front Brakes with EBC (green) front brake pads
Vehicle suspension bushing has been completely replace with polyurethane (from Energy Suspension)
Welded differential

This car is fast and reliable

I will not part out this vehicle , so please dont ask.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j267/s13_2bar/Picture028.jpg

Call me (Stephan) at work 416-259-6500 or at www.nextlevelautomotive.ca and leave a message (with a contact number).

Thanks

bump

bump

maybe you should rethink a part out…you’ll never sell it here if you dont…everyone is cheap.

bump

Seemed like a nice car.

If anyone is interested, make sure to ask to see if you can do a compression test.

he was a really cool guy until I asked about that and when I asked to put it up on a friend’s shop hoist, he got offended about it and somehow (for some reason) accused me of not paying full price for his car (I never even gave a price).

no knowledge of milage on the RB, no idea on compression.

Really knowledgeable guy otherwise and could still be a good drift machine waiting to happen.

If you want to flame - why I do not understand.

Why don’t you state all the facts.

1- Why should I go to some else garage - when I own a automotive repair garage myself. Here’s my web address www.nextlevelautomtive.ca

2- What is a compression test going to tell you. Ask any mechanic, they will tell you. It’s an indicator, to see if the engine compression is low in a cylinder.

What do you compare it too - there is no spec.

On the other hand, if the engine runs rough wouldn’t that lead you to believe that something is wrong. Then one would say it deserves a better look, but only if one’s still interested in the purchase of the vehicle.

3- I also stated, that I would be willing to pull a plug. But only after a deposit was taken on the sale of this vehicle. Furhtermore, I mentioned that the sale of this vehicle would be conditional to his satisfaction (of the spark plug)

Clearly, there has been a misunderstanding between us two. But to mention this, and to broadcast it on this forum … seems to me to be a bit childish.

i went to lok at it today and its an amazing setup. just waiting on otehr taht want parts off this car before i can offer hima price.

i am sorry to get involved in this matter, but if i were I dropping 10000$ plus on ANY car i would require a leakdown and compression test minimum. There is a compression spec, if even 1 cilinder is lower than the optimal range even if the motor runs strong it has an increased chance of shorten life. Or if you prefer say you have a thicker head gasket giving all cilinders lower compression…within reason. Say 4 are 175ish, 1 is 130 and the last is 90psi, which is QUITE common on the rb’s as they tend to run lean in #6 and fry rings due to poor plenum design. A compression test gives somone the heads up.

Would you be offended if i was to ask for a coil pack test? After purchasing 1 car with a factory rb and 2 sets of coils, i would deem it MADITORY for any potential owner. As the car can run perfectly fine until it’s warm then for what seems like no reason it starts acting up.

You’re unwillingness as it seems to go the little extra mile for potential customers for a shop owner just leaves many to think there is INDEED something amiss with the situation

I understand you own a shop and that you are probably fairly busy and are trying to aviod tire kickers, but turning away potential buys for a car like this where the market is 19and 20 year old kids with no money isnt the smartest move.

That being said, again good luck with your sale.

LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT.

MONEY TALKS

SHOW ME THE MONEY … THEN I WILL DO .

I WILL NOT TEAR DOWN MY CAR IN A PARKING LOT, OR AT ANOTHER SHOP THAT I DO NOT KNOW.

dont get in a tiff, money does talk, but if i’m looking at cars, and have a few in mind in my price range, do i put a deposite on every car just to have a compression test done on them? no way. AS for the other shops you do not know, i DO not know you, how do i know you’re honest. Dont take this as a personal attack. The purpose of having the car taken to another shop is to verify your statments and to besure I or anyone as the buyer do not get screwed.

Simple tests like a compression test on ALL 6 cilinders and coil pack tests take no time at all, BUT should be done at your conveincince, not in a parking lot, or in another shop. But if a potential buyer is interested, you only have to do it once, keep your records and have them handy incase somone asks. It is afterall a modified used car.

I do agree that if somone wants to have a second opinion done on the car; which they have every right to want done, then yes a deposite to show more than JUST interest should be made.

Ps…posting in all caps isnt nesicary mano

i think i saw this car driving north on kipling and bloor area yesterday… nice

this car is hot i cant wait till i get my rb installed

just saw this car today on Dundas…well actually herd it from a block away in traffic :lol: , sounds very nice, very good job. Good luck in the sale.

UPDATE

Thanks for all the interest … the car is now sold

If anyone has any question regarding an RB swap in a s13 or s14 chassis … please feel free to contact us at www.nextlevelautomotive.ca

… hmmm he sold it…