FS: 1990 Ford Mustang 5.0 5 speed Convertible

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/fodowvovo/stanger-1.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/fodowvovo/mustang.jpg

hmmm, you two need to get your stories straightened out.

For one: Is his mod list right? Cause there is a big difference in selling a stock car vs a 302 w/cam & bolt ons… stock cars can catch a premium.

hmmm you need to stfu this is my listing, what my brother did is nothing I didnt tell him to post my shit up here. Why are you even looking at this thread if your not interested. Stay the fuck out.

I was interested in a stock 302 vert, and have been keeping an eye out for one for quite a while. Feel free to look me up on any of the large national mustang forums. Actually, I found your listing on Craigslist as well, and was going to email you there until I found this thread.

I am more interested in this thread now because one of you is being fucking shady. I thought that was clear.

Is the car cammed?
Does the top need work?
Does it need a door handle?
Why did the price go from $3500 to $2500?

I closed his thread by the way.

and did i list anything about a cam or aftermarket headers? NO! so its not on the engine. I think i know what im posting cause its MY damn car… I can post shit about your car all day it doesnt mean that its right. GOT IT?

So this motor & exhaust has been returned to stock? Or was it always stock?

engine is STOCK if you want to replace the top you can but not necessary door handle im putting on and putting on new door pins and bushings cause it was sagging a little and i replace the striker due to wear from the door sagging. He put it on there for that price cause i said i wanted 2500 for it if i was to sell it so obviously hes trying to make himself money and i could sell the car for that price. what he posted was his doing and wasnt finalized by me before he posted and thats why im clearing that up now

the exhaust is a MAC off road x-pipe 2.5 inch not 3 like my brother put and it has the flowmaster catback on it also

the original motor blew up on me when it spun a bearing i bought a used one out of a totaled mustang hit in the rear which was completely stock

May be worth a look for 25 bills. A buck forty is questionable especially when it comes to a convertible. I almost had an interest when the other dude listed it for sale until I saw the price of $3500+ (or whatever it was). Not worth that. If I wasn’t hooked on another fox I think I’d do this. Nice price (depending) on a V8 Stang. You guys looking for an import should consider a decent ride with huge potential to go fast with class. I know you boys think any EX Honda is the shit, but go against a stock 5sp fox and you will see the potential real fast. Good luck fodowvovo!!!

Tom

thanks.

If you dont want to trade i think my friend wants to bu it off you/

naw i dont wanna trade i kinda need the money.

Butch/Derrick? Hop on this!

^^ugh, no point in telling thse tards again…butch has to wait until the year 2035 before his lease is up, and then try and sell the GTO for $286K to try and recoop some of his losses :hitit: and derick procrastinates too much. This mustang could be $1 and he would still “think” about it. :deadhorse2:

:lol::lol::lol:

I kid i kid

ahem, it’s Derek,you Grand Island hick.
A dollar would be a suitable price for a Ford.Now if it was a 90 Iroc Ragtop,$10K all day stock.