FS: 1991 300zx TT w/ mods

No, you gave me ones from a 90, but I had bought the Z ones when I first got the car :slight_smile:

would you concider trading for a modded 2nd gen 3000gt + cash?

Woody, I would consider itā€¦PM me or if you have AIM Zracing91 we can chat

do it woods. iā€™m getting an erection just thinking about it. <3

Sold :frowning: :cry:

:tup:

Sweet sauceā€¦

:snky: the new owner?

EDITED for :snky:ness

I dont know if the new owner wants to be :snky: or not so I have no comment as to who he/she may beā€¦plus the check hasnt cleared yet lol

Congrats on the sale!

:word:

cant wait to see who it is. congrats to both ppl

haha i bet you thought this day would never come :frowning:

Yeah, now that it has I kinda feel bad about it, guess I will have to make the Audi fast or something to make myself feel better

Itā€™s ok I donā€™t mind.

:stuck_out_tongue:

ok, i finally let the cat out of the bag with my friends, so its safe to say it here now :slight_smile: im the proud new owner of this Z.

kinda OT and oldā€¦but i just today at school caught the vid of this z vs. joshā€™s zā€¦and i know this z has the sport 600 turbos while josh has the 530ā€™s, only running 11 psiā€¦half of what they can runā€¦yet somehow josh wonā€¦

just curious what that was all aboutā€¦totally baffled me, unless the names that pointed to the cars were wrongā€¦

edit: and congrats woodyā€¦welcome to the fam

He had a coil pack problem, and I lost from a roll.

nice new sig.

and we spent about an hour and a half detailing it last night. i have to say i have never enjoyed waxing a car as much as i did that one. awesome car :tup: to all of you who helped build it and :tup: to woody. i canā€™t wait to get your sloppy seconds from cruising in that car next season. :slight_smile:

Thanks alot guys :frowning:

bump for a good car

too bad we can never have both our cars at the same time :cry: