TW(FS): '91 Slicktop 300ZX

hey just testing this out to see what its worth to you guys and if anyones interested let me know too…spring is getting to me and i want a rocket for my crotch…i really really really hate to get rid of this, but i doubt i can afford to have 2 summer vehicles…if you’re the n00b, and you dont know my car…here…http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11399

5 speed
power everything
cd player
car has had a lot of work done last august…it needs absolutly NOTHING with the exception for some tires in the near future

edit: again for the n00bs…there were over 40,000 Zs made from 90-96 in north america and under 2000 were the slicktops

if your already looking for a crotch rocket check here

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10002

edit: btw, just talked to tom (boosted3g) today, and he said hes gonna have to sell it, so it IS up for sale again

boo to you for getting it looking good and wanting to sell it

you make reference to being the n00b, but its a pretty n00b thing to not put a price in…

noob at reading…check out the first line

yep, there is no price in there, sooo yes, n00b

sigh…dont post…ok back on topic…considering offers wondering what youguys think its worth to clear up what is in the first line :bloated: …trade for R6, cbr600 f4 ( or newer), gsxr600, zx6r would be sweet too

everyone stops hating on ur car and now you wanna sell it?

well GLWTS.

i dont want to…i just want a bike really bad

Without two turbos it ain’t worth much to me…people on this site don’t want base model sport cars…I can tell you on first hand experience…I cant pay someone to take my NT Talon off my hands even though it blue books around $3500 stock.

i would prolly the only fool willing to try and build an NA Z

ya know if i had extra cash id actually be interested just because its a slicktop and i dig 'em. good luck with the sale

Hard-top cars are nice.

Been there, done that.

how much did u actually have into it though

$5k

What its worth?

Locally? 4-5k
Ebay? 5-7k

end of summer id take it in a heartbeat, and convert to TT but not now

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

wipestearsfromeyes