FS: 1991 Doge Stealth Base SOHC

bump for a good guy. this is a good deal considering the amount of aftermarket/oem parts.

Ian needs the money to pay the hookers.

huh??? i never charge him!

Chris, sometimes when I find myself on a raging cocaine binge, I find myself in steves part of town and using his low rent hoes, lol

Edit: Thanks lee, if I part it Im sure some of the parts will find there way on to your car

lmao. someone buy this? I’ll rent you a lady…FOR FREE!!http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Shrooms/unforgivable.jpg

lmfao…

:clap:

Thats right, whoever buys this, steve will give you one of with very reputable hoes, for free none the less, engage at your own risk IMO, lol now no more OT in here homos

and you get his sister no matter what, shes free of charge.

You would have to pay to get rid of her.

Ian, I think you should keep it and just DD it in the summer. These have no market around here :frowning:

Part out, junk shell.
Is it on 3si? or 3sx? or whatever that site is? no bites over there? try craigslist and then ebay as your last option

cough…boost it…cough

:burnin:

LOL, ahdohadohaodhaqsj

no prob. man. yea… i will def buy the short shifter if u ever parting or trying to recoup $$.

he will most likely part it out…but id rather see ian sell the car as a whole.

GLWS…buy this kids shit…he’s a good guy :tup:

bump for nice car/good price

Thanks, It’ll never sell on here at that price though, Im just waiting on seller verification on 3si, Im leaning towards a part out though

do you have the rest of the interior?

yes he does.

Buy it.