TW: 91 240SX Project.

Buy this. Its DOPE. And Im legit. The car is a 91 S13 Hatch, pretty much NO rust on the body. The only spot was on the drivers frame rail that has since been patched. Right now its pretty much completely stripped. Sound deadening has been removed, No interior, Drivetrain ext. It also has front wheel tubs fabbed in the front. Other than needing a few finish welds on the drivers side, they are done very nicely. I have all the stock suspension pieces to make it a full roller. As it sits the there is no front suspension, as most of the hardware broke upon initial removal. Everything that was removed will be included in the sale. More Detailed pics available upon interest. Txt/Call (716)239-1928. Or Iankley@yahoo.com. Car is located in Angola NY.

$900 OBO

-Ian

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2457/3994207550_14317a3937_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2507/4134716241_c35510a118_b.jpg

No kidding Ian I didnt see this coming.

Sounds pretty nice, pictures help… I’m going to guess a nice 240 roller is going to sell pretty cheap.

Yeah they dont command too much money, but a clean one isn’t that easy to come by anymore. Im not gonna give it away.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

UGH Neither did i Craig. Its whats best for now though.[COLOR=“Silver”]

why not just toss in a stock motor for the season, romp on it, and mod it next year?

IMO, it’s silly to say that you dont want to drop a lump sum to finish this the way you want.

Build it progressively. Beat on a stock motor this year, and upgrade a little here and there each year.

Selling a decently nice, but stock shell for a shittier stock car that runs is just a dumb idea.

Bah, get it running again. I’m sure there are plenty of NYSpeeders that would be willing to give you a hand doing it. Looks good so far and you will kick yourself down the road for selling it now.

I could and Ive debated it. But its soo far from done, and a ton of the stock parts where wreaked on it anyway. It would cost me just a decent amount to put it back together.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

To be honest i sold a lot of parts off of it and almost made back the initial investment, with the sale of the shell id be plus on the build, so i really dont care either way, if it doesn’t sell i prob will just put her back to stock.

meh

I just hate to see people dump off nice projects in lue of buying a piece of crap.

With all the beat stock parts i have, this thing will be no better.

I know from experience that it’s hard to get back into something when it’s so far from being completed, and you haven’t touched it in forever, and it’s just been sitting. Best advice I can give you is get back out there and pick up doing something small. You’ll get back into it.

Said my peace - good luck in the direction you go in :tup:

Haha you guys suck. i may just put it back to stock, either way works, I just figured id see if the interest was out there.

sad to hear it, was looking forward to a race, either way if you part out I call first dibs on parts lol

Jim shes prob going back to stock (Minus the tubs lol). I pmd you about you parts stash.

1 dollhair

THIS

I always wondered what you had laying around…it honestly looks like a great project. I agree with TrueBlue.

Good luck either way…:tup:

how much for the turbo civic in the back looks nice.

Pm Breetime. It will be for sale in the next few months, and yeah its a pretty solid setup.

i can’t beleive i didnt make fun of you for this the other night… so i’ll do it now.

ur gay and stinky if you do not finish this car…

scale back your plans… just do a mild turbo KA or an SR… or just a stock motor with suspension and brakes and build the whole thing over a couple years. I only ever want to sell my cars when i am not driving them… then i drive them again and i’m like… WTF would i sell this thing for it rules!!!@!#

I’ll help in putting it back together if you don’t sell it. Please don’t I looked forward to this :frowning: