FS: 1992 BMW 525i, Black on tan, 5 sp, rims, lowered

interested buyer here, please pm me when you get a chance. thank you

OK I have taken care of all the problems. Drivers side window is good to go, all interior bits are in, whole car is together. Took care of the rusty door, bought one from an m5 (thanks Christian) and had it painted. Car is still for sale, now it’s ready to go

You have great taste in cars, IMO. Bump and GLWS :slight_smile:

thank you

still for sale

I brought it down to NYC to trade my car with both sets of wheels + cash for an m3. M3 turned out to be a p.o.s. so I turned right around and drove the e34 back home

^^ dont you hate when that happens?

i drove to scanectity in my jetta to trade once. the car was a pos. i was pissed, and drove home

that place is a shithole as well

No prob, come beck over to the shop so we can align it correctly, i was not 100% at 2 am when we were fixing it lol (PM me a price for the springs/shocks)

lol that night was great the alignment wasnt that bad for 2 in the morn lol.

looking at it in the daylight the door was actually aligned pretty perfect. shit was baller

Totally off topic, but I saw another e30 touring a few weeks back and thought of you, but it was navy blue. You happen to see that around town? The driver wasn’t treating it very well (it was trashed inside, filthy, etc.) Almost as if they didn’t know what they had, I was on my bike and was going to ride up to ask if they wanted to sell to me. :slight_smile:

Back on topic, sweet car, glws!

a blue one? I’ve seen a few e34 tourings around, and one e36 touring but never another e30 touring

an acquaintance of mine has a blue e30 touring but he lives in ontario, and his is pretty nice. lowered, bbs 17’s, etc

Definitely not this one. Packed full o’ kids, garbage littering the inside of it, etc. Felt really bad for it actually. NY plates, though nothing obvious on it that said Buffalo… I bet if I had offered $5k on the spot they would have taken it.

I love this car except for the front headlights. Im not a fan of the two round ones. Any way to easily retro fit a newer bmw front end with the projectors to make the car look newer? If there is i might throw the cash at it…

you can get euro smoked smileys

http://e34.de/copyright.php?bild=fotostories/Limousine/Amando540i-2/Amando540i-2-1.jpg

It was just that little chrome trim that touched if i can remember correctly right?
smilys are sweet i think you should get them.

Open diff or lsd?

Bring me cash & the car :wink: and I’ll give you my M3.

man this is such a gorgeous car and in my range but its just not practical for me at this moment in time GLWS man ill think about it.

thanks. I washed it yesterday and cleaned the wheels. it’s so fucking hot I don’t even want to sell it. I’ll prob take some pics tomorrow. Right now, I’m at a point where if it sells for what I want I’ll sell it, but I have no problem keeping it

btw I replaced the upper radiator hose and bled the coolant today. Sat in there (stationary) for a good half hour; drank a 22 and listened to half a cd. Temperature didn’t go above halfway

gawd I love this car

SELL ME THE SPRINGS/SHOCKS! (my factory ones back + cash)

sorry buddy, cause if it doesn’t sell i’m just going to keep it

you def need a drop though :wink: