FS: 1992 GMC Jimmy 4door 4wd w/5.7L V8 swap

PM me a price pete …

I have camry issues right now

Thanx Derrick

pm sent

otherwise
http://www.menyhart.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/bump.gif

ANYBODY WANNA TRADE ME THE 5.7L SWAP CURRENTLY IN THE TRUCK FOR A DIESEL 6- OR 8- CYL SWAP?? srsle

BUMP want this gone STAT

make offers

did you ever get the 4wd back in?

corey, you should put an 8 in yours while your at it. f the vortec.

these trucks aregreta with 8’s.

Well in a couple weeks when i get my taxes done i want another blazer project. so i can have one for the winter snow and one for the summer mud.

I am just keeping my options open.

yeah keep them options open

i’ll cut you a sweet deal, i’ll even throw in all the spare parts i have for it- diffs, xfer cases, water pumps, lots of good stuff

damn i dont want to build another truck.lol.

like i said i get my tax forms in the frst week of january then i go and get them done the same day.
and then spend the money withen the next couple of days.lol.

If 98SS10 dosent sell his to one of the guys that are inline for it. I will be looking at this one if its still around.

Did you get the 4wd back in? And if not what has to go back in?

nah i havent had time or desire to work on the truck lately, too much other stuff going on. All it needs is the front diff, axles and driveshaft put back in for the 4wd to be functional again. As I mentioned I will probably be willing to do the work for the potential buyer but it depends on the offer. If I have to let it go for some lowball offer and take a huge loss on it then I’m obviously not gonna want to spend the next couple weekends working on it. I’d rather drive it off a cliff and film the whole thing :smiley:

wow, tangent. sorry. anyhow yeah the 4wd stuff and a/c and cruise if you want that hooked up. I did just because I wanted it to be as close to factory spec as possible, but I know some people dont care about that kinda thing

how much would you be looking at if you put the stuff back in? And if i cam and helped?

pm sent

And replyed.

the truck is cleaner than the pics show.

Went to check it out. Clean swap as well.

I will keep in touch with you.

thx :beer:

found a couple more interior shots…

the leather is actually in really good shape other than the driver seat bottom which is pretty beat up and could probably use replacing. The entire interior really needs a good cleaning, I did it when I first got the truck along with conditioning the leather and everything, but then between working on it with greasy hands, loading/unloading/lugging stuff around, and storing parts and other misc crap in it, its gotten pretty gross.

BUMP

i’m tempted to accept any halfway reasonable offers all this month, throw em out there

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand go:

BUMP

buy this thing now and I’ll throw in all the domestic parts I have left- everything listed in this thread and tons of other stuff- engine parts, driveline parts, … …

sell off all the extra parts and make your $$ back, get the truck for free. Or sell everything and make a couple grand. I just dont have the time

cmon guys srsly dont make me have to do the ebay thing with this

maybe if you fixed everything so the buyer could actually drive it… .02

hey thanx for actually reading.

since the mods apparently arent going to take issue with this, i’ll respond-

I’m pretty sure i stated clearly that the vehicle is running and driveable as it sits.

I’m also pretty sure i stated clearly that the vehicle was my daily driver for almost a year. Exactly as it sits.

Sure, it needs some work. What used car doesnt?? Hell I’ve worked at various GM dealerships throughout the years and seen more than my share of brand new vehicles that were fucked up and undriveable right off the carrier- locked up rear ends, blown transmissions, fried ecu’s, no fluids in engine/transmission, etc etc.

I’ve also over the years dragged home some complete pieces of shit (FAR worse shape than this truck is in), and fixed them up to be 100% reliable vehicles that I would have no fears to jump in and drive across country.

the point is, there is nothing majorly wrong with the truck. It DOES run, and it IS 100% driveable as it sits right now. I could very easily put it back on the road and use it as my daily driver without doing a single thing to it. I also could do all the work it needs to get it to be a pristine show winning vehicle, I just dont have the time. Between being in college full time, working full time, doing work that needs to be done on the house and all the other misc obligations I have in my life at this point, this truck is at the absolute bottom of my priorities list. I just want it gone.

but I guess it’s all relative in the eye of the beholder- if you’re the type of person who feels a vehicle is undriveable because it has some flaws like a small crack in the dashboard or some scratches in the paint, then this is definitely not the vehicle for you. On the other hand, if you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, drop some cash, get a sick deal on this thing, do the few things it needs, and have a reliable vehicle that will reward you for years to come. Or sell it back off and make some $$. Doesnt matter to me, as long as its out of my parents driveway asap

on that note…

BUMP