FS: 1992 Nissan 240sx LE coupe

I’m selling my coupe after owning it almost 4 years. Some of you may have seen it at the first 2 Niagara meets. I’m not really looking to part it out, but may sell the 17’s separately. Car has 22X, XXX km’s right now and has been stored away for the last 2 winters. Car runs like a champ and will run for a long time as long as it is regularly maintained. Body wise, there is a few rust spots but frame is clean. This car is from Winnipeg so its cleaner then most s13’s here. They don’t use salt on the roads like they do here. Safety and E-test will be done when car sells. I know the fall is a bad time to try to sell it…I just want to see how much interest there will be. This car is ready for a turbo! Mod list and pics are on my cardomain page…take a look.

$6500 OBO

Car is located in Mississauga
PM is key

-Tim

New price…$6500 OBO with the rims. Give me an offer and I might just take it :wink:

if the car is still for sale, can you send pics of frame to akatyrone@hotmail.com. thanks.

Tyrone

Read man, Pics are on his CarDomain site.

Gah, Tim. Sad to see this thing go.

I’ve seen this car in person quite a few times a while back and it’s gorgeous.

Earlier in the summer I was seeing you around oakville a lot, not lately though!

Thanks man, yeah i’m in sauga now…looks like the car is tentatively sold!

I will have a list of parts for sale very soon once this is confirmed.

Awesome!!

Where abouts in sauga are you?

sq 1 area

CAR IS SOLD. Check parts for sale for all my parts :smiley:

Thanks man, yeah i’m in sauga now…looks like the car is tentatively sold!

I will have a list of parts for sale very soon once this is confirmed.

Awesome!!

Where abouts in sauga are you?

sq 1 area

CAR IS SOLD. Check parts for sale for all my parts :smiley: