fs: 1993 240sx hatchback

Make/Model: 240sx
Asking Price: $ 2500(OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 230,000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: welllll, my girlfriend has decided on buying a 180sx, and her white 240sx as you all have seen is now up for sale. it has hicas and abs.
new clutch, new brakes all around,new winshild fluid pump, jdm grills instead of dtrls, woodgrain steeringwheel, it has a full system in it, but will be taken out, or left in if the price is there, it also has had new tires as of last summer so they are probably around 75% left im gunna have to double check.
the hatch has had the rear wiper shaved.

the bad parts with this car.

passenger rocker pannel is showing rust
also some surface rust is starting to show now on rear quarter pannels, should be a quick fix.

on to the pics, now sorry all i have is two pics of the car as of now, when i meet up with my girlfriend tomorow i will get pics of underbody/rust spots and other stuff…

interior is mint, she is a clean freak btw.

here are the pics

Interested. 5 speed? Also waiting on the underbody/rust pictures ;).

Thanks
-Eric

dibbs

yes as spilner had said he has dibbs on this car…

its 5 speed sorry.

i will get under body pics , but spilner called dibbs on it so far, he has done alot for me in the past so i at least owe him one. if he backs out then i will let the rest know.

tyler call me when you wanna meet up

hahah jokes, where she gettin the 180? lol

I do NOT wanna be on the same roads as Sam if she’s drivin RHD turbo.

This is not good…

I’m very interested, can u please PM me if the car is still up for sale.

I said DIBBS mafuka!

Easy with the words, i’m new to the forum and i’m interested in the car and willing to pick it up in this two days as simple as that.
Mind telling what is DIBBS?

relax im kidding around. The seller is a friend of mine whom I know in real life, thats what I mean by dibbs.

Are you telling me you went your entire childhood without ever calling “dibs” on something?

He’s saying he already has first crack at the car, he will likely pick it up, if he backs out, then you have a shot.

i am also interested, spliner or konvokiller please post if spliner backs out please (PRAY!!)

Ty for the heads up folks. I grew up in a childhood without using Englsih; thus the childhood slang isn’t in my dictionary.

I’m looking for a white 240sx to start off as my first ride; i really need a car by April. So if Spliner decided not to take the car. I would be more than happy to pay 2.5k for the sweet looking ride

what the point in a 180sx… i mean yea the tail light and body look nice, but IIRC it came with a CA18det on most and the RHD is a bitch… and thats it for my usless post…
GL with the sale. wish this was around when i bought my 240…

^^^^
You CLEARLY have no idea what you’re talking about.

The 180’s that are legal now came with SR20’s. The taillights were the same, only changed in the type-x variants from 1996-1998. And RHD is easy pie.

When I had to drive in Hong Kong, took me 30 mins to get use to RHD.
But then again…RHD can be a bit of a problem if u are in a parking lot where the ticket dispenser is on the Left side =P

I owned a 180sx (along with four other 240’s) and there are more differences than just the rhd. I wont get into it here, but do some research you’ll be surprised. CA’s rule.

let me know if the buyer backs out. i may be interested as well but not til i see some underbody/frame/rust pictures. post pics and i’ll pm you.

im working on the pics, unfortunately every time i have seen her its been at night, like tonit ethe car is gunna be at my house again ill see if i can get some good lighting and take the appropriate pictures.

as for rhd, she is gunna be ballin, between you all and me. when she gets this car i want to trade her my sil40 sr for the 180 Muhahahahha, i wounder how thats gunna fly.

and by the way, just cause i found this i gotto post it

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/konvokiller/BellyBump.gif
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/konvokiller/hahabitch.gif

Thats a relationship ender right there Chris. Also tell her she rocks, RHD FTW! :moon: