FS: 1993 Audi S4

1993 Audi S4
-First year imported into the US, and only year with the real carbon fiber interior trim (came with wood in 1994). It’s a very rare car, as it is the original S4 body style (UrS4).
-Bose factory sound system which still works beautifully. Although there is a tape stuck in the cassette player.
-Newish brakes (I put them on when I bought the car last year) that still work good.
-BRAND NEW power steering system. Had a leak and I didn’t know where it came from, so I bought a new power steering pump, lines, and steering rack. Definitely not a cheap repair.
-Just replaced the spark plugs, and they showed zero signs of detonation or an overly rich or lean air/fuel mixture. Looked perfect.
-Audi A4 wheels. Tires could be replaced, but should be fine for the summer.
-Has a couple small dings here and there, it’s almost 20 years old.
-Paint looks good when it’s wet. Tons of deep swirl marks that I wasn’t able to remove when I buffed it. This old Audi pearl white paint is notorious for it.
-Driver’s side carbon fiber trim has a small hairline crack in it. Could be fixed by just injecting new resin in it. Still looks good, and still has a new looking gloss finish to it.
-Heated seats front and rear.
-Car phone. Don’t think it’ll ever work, but is great for nostalgic purposes.
-For being almost 20 years old, it runs and drives great. No hiccups at all. I have two brand new Sachs shocks in the back in the car. By back of the car, I mean the trunk.

If it sells for my asking price, I will throw in a genuine Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch CD. Yes, that’s right. It’s a CD. Came with the car when I bought it, and apparently it’s been with the car for the past three owners. I would love to see it go to the next owner as well.

$4000 or best offer.

Copied directly from my Craigslist ad.

What’s the mileage on the car Cossey?

looks like 139 from the pic

It was 139k when I bought it. Now it’s around 141-142k.

Thanks.

Yeah just swapped out the rack and pump and flushed the whole damn system for him today.

Nice car actually. Can definitely be built to be potent with a little work.

^ there he is.

Bump for a good seller. Car is solid.

Haha indeed a good deal. GLWS dood

Bump because it has a car phone!

5zylinder love

Thanks Wayne.

I just need to get rid of the car. As I said before, the price is negotiable. I have two different people from the Rochester area coming to look at it this weekend if it’s still here.

GL with the sale u post deleteing MOTHER FUKR!

BUMP!

Just took a deposit on it, should be gone tomorrow night.

Congrats, that didnt take long. Making room for another vehicle or just thinning out the heard a bit?

Just selling to get rid of it, not buying anything else. Maybe some parts for the other cars, but that’s it.