FS: 1993 Honda Accord LX 5 speed

Selling a 1993 Accord LX 5 speed has 251,XXX on the clock but the motor was replaced and only has 89,XXX on it, brakes were done not to long ago and so was the clutch when the motor was replaced. Has a Viper alarm and automatic starter in it.The car is pretty clean, it was a southern car for most of its life. Very little rust, only surface rust and its minimal.
PM me for my phone number
Looking for $1600

Dent on roof from the basket ball net right? I dirve by this car every day on my way to work, very good shape!

uggghhhh that fucking cb7 interior is the bane of my existence…

siiqqq rims, good price, my cackord has roughly 225k on it (odo broke a few years back) and still runs like a top, its unreal. these cars dont die and can handle soooo much abuse! glws

i would pick it up but im holding out for a clean ex 4 door with grey int, sunroof, ect…

I shot you a PM…hoping to get ahold of you today.
Thanks

hm, silver color. very nice. glwts.

All Accord’s received driver side airbags in 1992. Maybe you made a mistake on the year? Great cars I miss my cb7.

Still for sale?

looking at it again, it looks like a pre 92 cb7, you sure about the year?

taillights/trunk lid looks off for it being a 93

:word:

those are 90-91 tails

clean cb7 either way…GLWS

Still for sale?
Any update on the model year confusion?
I need a car VERY soon. PM me with what you have man.

Thanks

its either a 90 or 91 the bumper lights are from a 90-91 also the 92-93 were more rounded.someone please buy this car i have everything ya need to make it better lol.I just dont have a cb7 anymore:banghead:

i think i drove by this a few times