FS. 1993 Nissan 240sx

CAR IS SOLD

Ps… All you d-bags telling me my car was worth 2500$ max i just sold it for 6k Thank you very much haters!:bacon:

veryyy nice glws

18 yr old stock car for 6k?..

still available???

holy clean as fuck, glws

Lol, 6k…? Wheres the SR engine?

i don’t see a clutch pedal…

^^ good catch

LOL even better…an auto for 6k

Why shit on his thread? If you got problems with the price pm him directly…jeez.

Sorry mom^^^

lol this thread ^

I agree. Leave his thread alone. If you think it’s too much, offer less or ignore it.

Anyways, nice rims. What are they and where can I get some?

i agree the wheels are nice. i like the stance.

i was never intending to bash him, but he did neglect to post that it was automatic in the original post and i think that’s a pretty glaring omission so i just meant to bring it to the attention of any potential buyers.

GLWS.

if you compliment sportmaxx’s… and then also don’t know where to get them… your opinion does not matter on this forum. Any wheel shop ever will have them. 500 dollars is usually the going rate for a set.

Also… a 6k stockish 240, with a TERRIBLE frame patch, automatic, AND brown interior…

for real?

dude you’ve been around for a long time. seriously?

car’s worth about $2500 if he’s lucky. how did the frame even get bad enough for a patch with only 130k?

I havent been looking at 240sx’s for too long, been looking to buy one recently.
Even i can tell this isnt worth 6k…

your friend that welds should not ever weld again . 6k to high i would start your asking price at $3700 if i were you. just my opion.

$3700?? how about $2500

Wow super a bunch of haters in here! If you dont like the price or you wanna shit on the car thats great take your garbage else where. I dont shit in your fs threads so dont shit in mine.

Price drop to 4k without the wheels. Yes is automatic but who gives a fuck. Everyone on here is gonna swap and sr or something else in it anyway. Body is in good shape with no rust. Frame has been patched due to the previous owner putting his jack through it. So i boxed the frame out nothing special it does the trick. Interior is mint never had a car that was this clean on the inside.

Anyway thank your John for telling some of these dickheads to get lost.

Simon

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Also people who saw the car at bings meet know its clean so dont fuck around