FS: 1993 Supra..

No, it’s not mine. I found it on another local site and figured some of you import guys might like it. No price, but I’d imagine it’s pretty cheap.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/237036967.html

There are some good deals on the site that has the supra listed but none of them were in NY as far as I saw which means getting the title issued would be a problem and you would have to go through the 8 mos. process. But definetly some great deals on there.

Oh geez…I didn’t even notice it wasn’t in NY area, sorry about that. I figured it was simply because it’s on buffalo/craiglist, my apologies.

lol i went to that website you have to go through alot of shit to get a car like that i think. i think all the cars on there are salvage from a different state.

Damn some nice whips on the site…I imagine it is a hassle to get 1 of them tho.

Not a hassle to get the car, but possibly a hassle to get it registered in NY. It’s either pay under 5G’s for a Supra that needs work and title help, or pay 20G’s for one that is ready to rock. Lot’s of great project cars in there.

DOS should get it and just pull parts for his car.

ive been on that site signed up… payed the cash… and its a scam!!! they send u emails and brochures like an auction would and you have to pay more money to see the cars and bid and its a bunch of bs

never pay more than a dollar for a car that you don’t get the title on delivery of payment… simple as that…

wanted to see if it was true (would have been awesome) was only like 20 some bucks but yeah

thats a total SCAM, there on craigslist and all over the web

funny how they always use supras to attract people

What attracted me is the Lambo’s not no Supras:gay2: