fs 1994 b350 dodge raised roof extended van

it has 48,000 miles some rust along bottom, new waterpump, fresh tuneup, new balljoints,shocks.brakes, 318, its blue, its a ex wheelchair van it has shelves built in. its a perfect work van thats what its used for now, it runs and drives good , new tires also. hes asking $2500 obo for it
you can reach him at 563-2123 or post here
pics up tommorow when its light out

bump

bump great work van als ogood for bring over illegal immigrants(just an idea)

thats great. then you can get them a drivers license.lol.

But i have a gmc camper hightop van. these things are awsome. glws.

b/o

you need to post pics. don’t mistake this post for interest, i just thought you should know.

ill get some tomm its too dark right now

forgot to mention windows have boards covering them from inside to prevent theft of tools or tools inside from breaking windows

whats on the inside. does it have alot of open space. i might be interested. price seems a little high though. how about 1500. i figured you jacked it up cuz you were expecting lowballers. looking for a van to haul some carpet. shelves seem nice for tools and whatnot.

its got lots of room and you can stand up inside it, shelves are there and it has a poeve of plexi to keep stuff from hitting u in case of a accident. he said the lowest hed do is 2000, thats what he owes on it, its a nice runnibg van, lmk

its a 94! how can someone still owe 2000?!

Agreed. thats alot to owe on a 94.

But that a decent looking shaggin wagon.

he owes 1000, but wants 1000 to use as a down payment on a truck, its only got 40 something thousand miles on it and runs and drives good and hauls lots

how can someone owe anything on a vehicle more than 10 years old? youd have to be either hella fuckpoor or have a negative credit score…

lol @ the bumper sticker, "we only smoke the good stuff " hahaha this id def a stoner hippie van. someone buy this, rip everything out, put a couch and some bean bag chairs, maybe line the walls with carpet and you’ve got the makings for a good time.

because he just bought it a few months ago thats why, his buddy owns the one dealership and got it for him from the auction. thats the smokin toms bumper sticker that place rules

someone buy this and paint “free candy” on the side.

:word:

and go live DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

why are you selling your house