FS 1994 EG33 swap setup

fuck fuck fuck fuck…I’m gonna kick myself in my goddamn ass for this, but I’m most likely going to put this in the WRX rally car. Damn, that means I have to go buy another MAS and o2 sensors and shit again!!! Damnit I HATE youtube and rs25.com

Wanna buy a 02 WRX engine instead?

:clap

let em contact my insurance company first and see if they’ll insure a car registered in VT, cause this sure as hell wouldn’t pass emission inspection in NY and it is still going to be my DD

lol, nice

now I still have the issue of too many projects at one time. BMW->Sol->bronco->2.5RS is the order. :wink:

Take your time working this all out and we should be good. :slight_smile:

Time? Hah! you don’t know me that well do ya, cause time isn’t a luxury here lately :lol

Nah, if this is going to happen(the H6 swap) It’ll be done REAL quick as I’ll need the car up and running.

All depends on the ins company…if they say no then I won’t bother with it as I’ll just be swapping over the entire OBD1 system…

well what I mean is, would you drive it stock for a little while or are you going to tear it down immediately?

all depends on how ambitious I get. When it’s my own shit and I can do anything I desire at moments notice…things get done REAL quick :smiley:

Gonna do drivetrain and skidplates, radiator relocation(to the rear), and rear cage section ASAP. New wheels and rally tires on the way now, 06 Sti gearbox and related on its way too.

Then I’m going to sell off the complete WRX drivetrain(tranny, clutch/fw, axles, rearend, driveshaft) and use that to buy the coilovers(DMS or prodrive, whichever I find).

But I may use that $$$ to do Eg swap, then sell the EJ and use that $$ to buy the suspension.

so many things…so little time.

Ah shit, isn’t going to happen. Ins only in NY.

I could do a due EMS setup with both the factory PCM and sensors, and the EG PCM running the motor but it’s just way too finiky at this point. If it were just a rally car I’d do it but it’s also my DD and needs to be inspected and legal for road use.

Would have been fun :slight_smile:

EG still for sale then. Going to put it on 25rs.com

That bugeye wrx you are building is yours? :excited
Good looks!
Wanna buy another one? :rofl:rofl:rofl

Yes I’m building myself a TSD/RX car for this year and am going to go back to some fun shit like I use to do WAY back. I need something fun to do for awhile and get me out of the shop for a bit here and there. Already have three events planned so far up towards cannuck land.

I can only afford one, unless yours is cheaper than what I paid for this then I may want spares :slight_smile:

Adam could this work in a 2000 Legacy out back?

I know where you can get a rwd conversion for 200 too :excited

It will bolt up to ANY EG transmission, so yes it will work.