FS: 1994 Honda Civic Ex

I hope the DMV actually moves their a$$ lol, can’t wait to come home and see the car…

I have put a “rush” on titles before and have had no problems with them gettin them to me within a week or so.

ok, sounds good thanks…

that sucks for who ever brought it jdmsir had one for $800 lolz

Your comparing two different cars, so go buy his rusted out one, cob his full of bondo and have it rot out in 1-2 yrs…no matter to me.
My car is way cleaner than that one, inside and out and DOES NOT have the 1/4’s rusting out and through.
This is a solid, untouched 5th gen.
Stay out of the thread if you are not interested.

My thoughts exactly…

I thought u sold it so the thread was done so i assumed that it wouldnt matter what i said…but i guess it wasnt sold so my mistake…:frowning:

but i also suggest you should fix taht little accident on the passenger side rear before the quarter panel rust king bits you in the ass :tup:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, snap son.

good looks silver gt

Well regardless if the car was sold or not, your arguments still holds not water.
This car is much cleaner than the other one, your comparing apples to oranges. I have had many ppl look at it and interested in it, the car will sell, that i am not worried about.

From now on i respectfully ask and suggest you just to stay out of the thread unless you are interested in the vehicle or have something meaningful or intelligent to add. If you just going to tell me what i should do and what the “rust king” is planning to do, just stay out and don’t post. Simple.

The 1/4 panel is solid & the surface rust has just started and has NOT even begun to rot through. It is nowhere near being rotted through yet.

-how did you come up with apples and oranges? they are both eg honda civic ex…you meant a rotten apple and a rip delicious apple hahahah
-suggestion you fix that surface rust is a meaningful and intelligent post
-that key work YET :wink:
anyway Good luck. I’ll stop postin in your thread
Edit: I was interested…i wasnt searchin the auto classified if i was just going around looking to bash people head in about the prices.

hahah, i sold my car fool. I bought that car for $100. I could of sold it for more, but i sold it for $800. I just wanted to get rid of it because i bought another one. So go pound sand. Wow he called me “rust king”. Leave silvetgt out of it.

anyone posting in this thread again that is not going to buy this car will get an 3 day all enxpense paid trip to bansville.

Thank you!

That is where you are wrong and misled, this is NOT an EG civic, not all 92-95 Civics are EG’s.

UPDATE:
After calling the DMV Title Bureau in Albany last Friday to put a “Rush” on getting the title to me…
Title came in the mail today from the DMV in Albany.
Title is now in hand, in my possession.

Bump…
I’ve had ppl interested, but nobody has come thru with any cash yet…someone take this off my hands.

Car will be hitting the local swap sheet/paper this week.

would you take 2k?

Sorry i can’t go that low.
The car, in it’s condition and milage books for just over $2500.

Thanks for the offer though.

Bumped TTT…
Still availiable, someone must need this car for a project!

SOLD