Introductions - New users please post intros here

v-tec is like bad sex, all the lag and no power. v-tech might be good off the line but once you get outa that rpm range, ur screwed. i’ve waxed so many v-tec civics with a stock ka24e(custom exhasut), everytime, he’s there off the line, but once he falls outa rpm, i’m gone. good ol’ ka24e, gotta love that low end torque! with some slight mods, a ka24e can be just as good as a stock sr. when i’m done puttin parts on i wanna get it dyno’d, i’ma list what parts i put on and how much hp it gave me… soon very soon i shall have my beloved 240 back… mmmmwhawhahwhahahaha…(should be around the 200-240 hp i figure. we’ll see!!)

FUCK V-TECH, only good cars to come from honda is the nsx & s2000.(only good car is a rwd car or awd, stupid ff!)

p.s thats a sweet ass 240 man! i like talons, only for the awd and the turbo, but that 240 is solid!! if it have nos, fuck yea!!! that makes it way worth it. what kinda rear end is in it, i was told if i went with a sr20 or bigger i’d have to change the whole rear end to take the torque, those rear axels are pretty small.