FS: 1994 Light Blue Accord LX 2-door

Dude… look at your cars… shhh…

You guys butt buddies? Your on his nuts pretty hard lmao

And all you do is try to bust his balls man. You have nothing but piece of shit vehicles. You have zero room to talk.

I don’t have any vehicle therefore I do have room to talk, I’d rather no car to something like this

Yeah no car at all compared to this… he still owns an evo… you own nothing? And ya run your jaw so much. Ya ran your jaw before saying you had nicer cars than Ernie yet had no clue he owned a newer mx-5. You run that vagina on your face so fucking much. Whyis it people with nothing g but jalopies and retarded cars no one fucking wants run their mouths more than anyone else?? Its annoying.

You need to analyze the piece of shit line up you’ve owned. You are noo better than Justin with the Geo. Buy one pos try to be kewl and mod it… move to the next. Repeat the said.e process all over again. Give it up. You’re a complete clown… your cars haven’t been much better than Ernie’s accord which was a WINTER BEATER.

was not a winter beater in the beginning. and you know you have talked just as much shit about ernie as any motherfucker on this site. so stop trying to be the big bad mr. cliff…

And you are… who exactly?

really?? your gonna pull that shit? i have fucking known you for like 3 damn years…

Ernie and I have had our own issues for many reasons the past few years. But I don’t sit here and talk shit about his cars when I have some shitty line up like that or even worse… no car at all.

so did ya figure it out?? and i am not sayin he should talk shit, i am just saying stop trying to be the big bad tuff motherfucker…

FS thread to hate thread in no time flat. only shift…

Yeah dude I am… Ive kept my mouth shut on this site for quite awhile lately. Ernie has made leaps and bounds as of late. He’s made a lot of mistakes but I’ve cut him a lot of slack lately. I’m pissed cause I do t know who the hell that kid thinks he is. Its not the only time he’s started. I’m way too lazy to dig up the thread but that kid runs his flap so much.

I was dickin with ya dude. Only love for you.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=19600&page=3

And here the kid is starting with Ernie before. I’m not trying to be tough swain not at all… Im just fed up with that kids mouth.

You are all tough, I am frightened.

Does he or the bank? :ninja For his sake I hope he doesnt try painting the wheels pink!

Blue240 is a young kid, he has yet to have the time on this planet to procure many cars at all. your getting all hell bent for him making fun of Ernie yet you just dragged justin into the mix the same way he did? kinda hypocritical isnt it?

I know Ernie a little, he used to work at my friends Napa in my home town. Hes a good dude from what I could tell talking to him a bunch of times, I have nothing against him.

moral of the story. Everybody has dumpy cars here we all need to admit it and work together to try to stop world hunger.

Yes it is hypocritical. I’m a hypocrite I have no issues admitting that. And because he’s young and has NO car that means he can bust on Ernie?

didnt say that, just ment that we all start somewhere. Not everyone goes from a power wheels into a ZR1. :rofl