FS: 1994 Light Blue Accord LX 2-door

fuckin a bro. i was like how the hell does he not know who the fuck i am…lol :slight_smile:

unless your grandpa buys you a zr1… just throwin that out there

Bump

Asking $3400…serious responses only please.

If someone pays 3400 dollars for this, I would liek to know who they are so I can walk up to them, slap them in the forhead and laugh

I found a 98+ Accords with ~100k on them for your price :rofl

Funding suspension work on teh ev0zz

Bump

I’ll give you all the money in my wallet right now for this car. Factor in that I’m NickAlero, so the amount of money is clearly what this car is worth.

This will MAYBE get 2k…srsly.

Okay? Im 100% perfect shape, needs absolutely NOTHING and has many extras…$3400 OBO (You know, room for people to jew me down) is fair.

Stay out if you’re not interested.

Bring it to the lot in the summer. Blast PR music. It will sell.

Ernie it was in an accident. Its not in excellent condition regardless of what was done to it.

Dont forget the rust! 2k max for it GLWS

Only if its right around the first of the month.

And KBB values are seriously inflated. Nobody actually pays book value these days, let alone more than book value.

Probably worth $1500 on a good day.

Dont forget the rust was sealed with POR 15!!! Its all gone!!!

So the rail/pinchwelds were sanded/welded/replaced and sealed?

Because if you just slapped por15 over it, your did more damage than good.

POR15 doesn’t work as well as you seem to think it does. It’s not a minty car, why are you arguing? Nobody here is going to buy it, that’s pretty obivous. If you want to sell just post it on craigslist and hope some schmuck who doesn’t shop around and doesn’t know cars will want it.

that thing is terrible, i will beat the shit out of whoever buys it

Have it crushed by RED!

This thread just made me laugh pretty hard

Sold to me, thanks ErnGotti.

Hey Murrdog wanna sell me that 4088? This car needs one.

Stop. :rofl