FS: 1995 Eagle Talon ESI

I have had this car for 4 years now and have tried to sell it on here a few times. I realize that there aren’t many people on here looking for a clean and excellent looking car that gets good gas mileage. I realize that the trend on this site seems to be buying mad fast swapped civics and boosted DSMs that are full of rust and in shitty condition but of course all have potential to run 12s with a good tune and another 4 grand worth of mods…lol!!! But anyways here it is:

1995 Eagle Talon ESI
Red with Black Top
Grey Interior
5sp
Power Sunroof
Power Windows/ Locks/ Mirrors
Cruise Control
4 Wheel Disc Brakes
Fresh Paint on Spoiler and Mirrors

Motor+Transmission Everything Done @ 80k:
New Water Pump
Melling Oil Pump
New Pistons, Rings, and Rod/Main Bearings
New Timing Belt
Clutch Fork
Throwout Bearing

Modifications:
Tokico Hp Performance Series Suspension
2.5 inch Pacesetter Catback Exhaust w/ Aftermarket Muffler
Ebay Cold Air Intake
Custom Short Ram Air for winter
MSD Coil and Wires
NGK Plugs

The only problem with the car is the input shaft bearing rattles while at idle when your driving you can barely notice it; but no worries another member on the board has a tranny that I can pick up for an interested buyer. The car has absolutely no visible rust and I would say that its one of the cleanest 2Gs around. So tell your friends, family, or anyone who is in need of a vehicle. I also have it listed in the Buffalo News. If it doesn’t sell it simply becomes my winter car even though I would rather downgrade to a cheap beater.

$3800

Pics up soon

bump, this car is super clean and maintained 2g

talon+1500= Bike and a solid running tempo…
talon+1000= Bike your call

This is a very clean car…

Good luck with sale.

Thanks…I have to get off my ass and get some pics up.

bump for clean car

Someone with a lot of time should buy my Talon, and you Talon, and go AWD swap on it’s ass… and have a sick clean as AWD.

Sold!!!

too late