FS: 1995 Eclipse AWD ..... 500+ HP

im going to say a lot of the dsms break because of the indians - not the arrows …if its built well why would it break more than other cars - esp the turbo :bloated: because that turbo is specific to dsms only - right

[quote=“eclipsed,post:19,topic:37961"”]

so the turbo would break because its a DSM? please GTFO, you have no idea what you are talking about.

free BUMP - nice car, well put together imo

[/quote]

Just hate it when your turbo breaks, its the worst :bloated:

ugh i would LOVE to own this car… :tup:

GLWS

i see you added in a price with your sneaky ninja editing. good price for what apparently is a well built car. “capable of of mid to high 10’s with a bit more boost.” it’s already at 32psi, how much can these things take? glws, bump.

itll take alot more boost…that car is more then capable of laying down 500whp and 10’s isnt even a question. cars with less power have gone 10’s

[quote=“kilaminjaro,post:17,topic:37961"”]

your right something will probably break on it real soon. like the transmission or turbo or something important etc.

[/quote]

:roll2:

Urg. It was a GSX right? Transfer cases wear out fast when the motor is puting down serious power that and trannyes arent too great when operated by rookie drivers. Got to know how to shift baby!

But ya if the car wasnt beat on a daily basis chanses are its a sweat ass deal. Hell im considering it.

just speaking from experience bought 3 dsm’s had problems with all 3 of them none of them were built to 500hp but id hate to see the repair bills if they had been. The crankwalk repairs cost enough then i learned my lesson. But glws tho looks pretty clean

[quote=“kilaminjaro,post:28,topic:37961"”]

just speaking from experience bought 3 dsm’s had problems with all 3 of them none of them were built to 500hp but id hate to see the repair bills if they had been. The crankwalk repairs cost enough then i learned my lesson. But glws tho looks pretty clean

[/quote]

crank walk doesn’t really occur in a 6 bolt. and if they’re taken care of properly they arent problems.
dont beat the piss outta your cars and you wont have a problem with them.

glwts.

[quote=“kilaminjaro,post:28,topic:37961"”]

[/quote]

:picard:

Who tuned this?

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:31,topic:37961"”]

Who tuned this?

[/quote]

i like your sig.

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:31,topic:37961"”]

Who tuned this?

[/quote]

I tuned the AEM myself… I met David Buschur around 97’ and I’ve been in the DSM game for quite a while… Sean Ivey’s a good friend of mine as well. The credibility is there.

[quote=“kilaminjaro,post:15,topic:37961"”]

I duno maybe its me but i just thought it might have been alil hard to get into high 10’s with the complete interior still in the car and the only other form of weight reduction being the hood.

[/quote]

It would run 10’s with you in the passenger seat.

[quote=“cky89,post:29,topic:37961"”]

crank walk doesn’t really occur in a 6 bolt. and if they’re taken care of properly they arent problems.

glwts.

[/quote]

Too bad i didn’t have a 6bolt then i wouldn’t have had to worry about it then. Gimme a ride then i wanna see how this thing pulls maybe I’d be interested in it. Maybe my dsm luck could possibly change

[quote=“cky89,post:29,topic:37961"”]

glwts.

[/quote]

Thanks a million.

DSM’s aren’t rocket science anymore. So many people have been able to put down serious numbers with the same combo’s. No sense reinventing the wheel right??

I put alot of effort to build this beast. I’m just strapped for cash. Mortgage, wife, kids OR Keep the 10sec car? You know the answer.

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:24,topic:37961"”]

i see you added in a price with your sneaky ninja editing. good price for what apparently is a well built car. “capable of of mid to high 10’s with a bit more boost.” it’s already at 32psi, how much can these things take? glws, bump.

[/quote]

Specs on turbo…
PT67 t4 with .58 a/r (Precision)… Turbo flows enough cfm to make 680hp.

At 32 psi this thing just starts to get happy. I have a friend that runs a similar turbo at 36-38psi and goes low 10’s at 140+mph. Since the motor is all forged pistons/rods and ARP everything I’m compfortable with much more boost. This car is capable of alot more in the right hands.

[quote=“4kinboost,post:36,topic:37961"”]

Thanks a million.

DSM’s aren’t rocket science anymore. So many people have been able to put down serious numbers with the same combo’s. No sense reinventing the wheel right??

I put alot of effort to build this beast. I’m just strapped for cash. Mortgage, wife, kids OR Keep the 10sec car? You know the answer.

[/quote]

so your keeping the car? :stuck_out_tongue:

at least you have your priorities in order. i wish i could sell my DD and pick this up. i miss my dsm.

Sell the kids!! Keep the 10 second DSM!! J/K!

Yeah I was just asking because it looks like you got it dialed in pretty good!

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:39,topic:37961"”]

Sell the kids!! Keep the 10 second DSM!! J/K!

Yeah I was just asking because it looks like you got it dialed in pretty good!

[/quote]

lol

Thanks, But it has much more in it. Only 15deg of timing and afr’s under 11.4. At the track I was shifting below 8k. Much more left in her. It’s a damn shame.:banghead: