FS: 1995 Eclipse AWD ..... 500+ HP

Why didn’t you run it at the track?
Don’t get me wrong, low 11s is respectable, but did you pay to race half assed or all out? Why not just turn up the boost and launch it a little?

Was that pass/those dyno # on race gas? What does it do on pump?

your mistake was having kids. Sounds like a solid car. GLWS.
To fast for me.

[quote=“Jack,post:41,topic:37961"”]

Why didn’t you run it at the track?
Don’t get me wrong, low 11s is respectable, but did you pay to race half assed or all out? Why not just turn up the boost and launch it a little?

Was that pass/those dyno # on race gas? What does it do on pump?

[/quote]

dont you get the boot from the track if your car runs 10’s with no saftey items in the car?

[quote=“cky89,post:43,topic:37961"”]

dont you get the boot from the track if your car runs 10’s with no saftey items in the car?

[/quote]

YUP… I was planning on pushing the car a little on my 3rd pass. They told me to get the f^ck off the line,heeehehee

I EASY drove the car off the line (1.94 60ft) shifted 2nd then punched. I was watching my afr’s on the wideband. I was trying to blow my et and stay on the track for another pass. No cage, no go.

:tup:

That is a great deal. Good luck with the sale! If I already didn’t have one, I’d buy it!

i wasn’t saying it isn’t capable of running tens with more boost. hell, it could easily run tens now with a decent launch off the line. i was just wondering, out of curiosity, not in an attempt to bash, how much boost these things can take. like i said, i dig the car.

I like this guy.

bump!

Looks like a well sorted DSM. Some lucky bastard is going to have one fast car for cheap. :tup:

Might want to post it on RochesterDSM too, may get some more serious people looking at it.

Price> Very Interested.

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:47,topic:37961"”]

i wasn’t saying it isn’t capable of running tens with more boost. hell, it could easily run tens now with a decent launch off the line. i was just wondering, out of curiosity, not in an attempt to bash, how much boost these things can take. like i said, i dig the car.

[/quote]

It all depends. John Shepard runs like 50lbs or something crazy. Also sprays a 300 shot I believe. That particular DSM is no longer street driven though.

Not sure if this was mentioned but how many miles on the built motor?

Pending Sale,

Bump for a good sale

This car could use a few little things to go faster but it seems well enough put together right. Nice job with the car, good luck with the sale.

Thanks a million to all of you guys with the positive feedbacks/comments …

My baby is sold. :cry: