FS:1995 Honda Civic DX Coupe

PM sent

500 cash tonight???

Gonna have this back up for sale probably in the next week, as soon as i get my jeep back. Any takers? Looking for $1000

OK, I finally got my Jeep back so I can sell this now. Someone come and get it. $1000 BO.

Needs two front struts, 1 Tire.

I will also throw in a set of 14" universal honda steelies that are 4x100 and 4x114. One has a good tire the rest are shot.

i got 400$ its low but its cash money

cars worth more than 400, was just over there now and its not in bad shape. yea a dent or 2, but with the struts fixed it will deff be a solid car

im nto saying its not worth more then that. thats all i have. thought id shoot it out there… i need a beater. im currently wintering a 2.4 grand am with exaust broken at the flange and a bypassed heatercore (it blew up in summer) so ive got no heat.

edit / i can potentially pick up today.

^ No thanks.

Still for sale, anyone interested they can PM me and look at it this week. I will be cleaning it out maybe tomorrow and I will take a few more pics.

Ready to go, all cleaned up and ready for a new owner. I need to move this, I have another one coming and no room for this one anymore.

Sean u still have thoes steelies? i still want em if u do

i may be in touch with you shortly. this is what i need. hopefully someone buys the omni. then i can own your honda.

^ Yeah let me know.

my buddy from work is looking for a civic, He said he knows who you are from the neighborhood or something lol.His names jeff ernst.

Yeah, his brother is one of my best friends.

word well i basically talked him into buying this when he sells his van so if you want his number send me a pm

yeah,tell him to call me.

i have 500 cash.,

awesome

im posting with my wii by the way. its sweet watching movies on here from online.

do you still have the car??
im really interested in taking a look at it…