FS: 1995 s14 240sx ka24de Turbo

hey

Holy shit thats nice very clean would you be open to trades and cash?

nice lip

That was on Phils car before… it’s a Greddy lip.

Avery likes Phil’s lips.

People should take notice of this for sale post.

I don’t think there is a more perfect example of how such a post should be.

Nice post Radek, and good luck with what seems to be a very nicely set up car.

thanks for the compliments boys, its not phils lip its my lip just to set the record straight. :smiley:

im getting alot of pm’s about parting, if the price is right i will sell the turbo kit seperate but currently im selling as a whole.

Im pretty sure this is a killer deal considering the work into the car, most s14’s go for couple grand less in stock condition.

tell your friends or your grandma i need it gone as i need cash for a race car for next season.

radek

Nice car…what kinda #'s are you laying down, or have you ever dynoed the car?

Hey man do you go to York? Saw you pull in this morning and park… I was gonna say hey wats up but I was late for class. But whatever… the car looked real clean from the outside, should definately be a good buy.

buyer did not come through, still for sale.

radek

i’d like to know numbers as well, looks like a proper KA build

thanks bing, the car as long as i own it will always have something going for it. im in the process of upgrading my turbine housing and wheel, right after that its dyno time.

thanks for looking boys.

thanks bing, the car as long as i own it will always have something going for it. im in the process of upgrading my turbine housing and wheel, right after that its dyno time.

thanks for looking boys.