FS: 1997 ford mustang

[quote=“ScSpeed,post:20,topic:38218"”]

obviously its an auto, 5th pic down should tell you that.

[/quote]

THANKS!

kbbvalue of this car in fair condition is $2875

but this car is nowhere near in fair condition.
and its YOU not youS

yes it is in fair condition it runs good just has 2 minor dents in it u cant tell by the pics

got an offer of $1000 any one higher

NO … maybe $500 … you better take that offer and run REALLY far away

the cars is worth alot more then wht u guys think u cant tell shit by just pics u dumb asses

ive been in this car. ive driven this car. its worth what i offered.

who the fuck r u

a tech that has done work on that car, what does it matter who i am?

you really should clean ur car

do u work at swerve motorsports?

no i do not.

[quote=“ridindirty890,post:27,topic:38218"”]

the cars is worth alot more then wht u guys think u cant tell shit by just pics u dumb asses

[/quote]

dude take the $1000 it says best offer and that your best offer now. or trade for that rx7 thats a good deal not be an ass like your calling everybody but you want a nice fast car and thats it. but if you dont have the money what makes you think you will have the money for something else or better. so keep the car save some money and either trade for the rx7 or get something faster. im not tryin to be an ass just tryin to help you out man.

roy u r a fuckin faggit the car is worth more then ur life u fuckin asshole i have the money i am just not buying a car that doesnt run and i got a higher offer then 1000 so fuck off

so 1000 for a beat high mile v6 stang thats really dirts scratched dented and has a autozone shift knob? id take the offers youve gotten if i were you, your looking at 1000 at the most and im not trying to be a ass im being honest because my friend paid 1000 for a 87 5.0 stick car wwith a fresh rebuild

that sucks for ur friend dude i can get more then 1000 and the shift knobs from ebay

[quote=“ridindirty890,post:37,topic:38218"”]

that sucks for ur friend dude i can get more then 1000 and the shift knobs from ebay

[/quote]

your not going to get more than 1000 this is nyspeed a car forum with people who have car knowledge, not the streets with neighborhood kids who are idiots and will say its worth 4 grand

there r idiots on here and u know it

800 or wana sell some parts