FS: 1997 ford mustang

[quote=“ridindirty890,post:35,topic:38218"”]

roy u r a fuckin faggit the car is worth more then ur life u fuckin asshole i have the money i am just not buying a car that doesnt run and i got a higher offer then 1000 so fuck off

[/quote]

dude calm down i not sayin the rx7 is the only car to buy but it was a good offer i think. you said earlier in the thread you didnt have alot of money so im just tryin to help you out. dude like everybody is sayin this is nyspeed people know things about cars on here. like i said earlier there is not much you will find out there that is fast and cheap. but you just need to really stop bashin on people in this thread and tryin to help you.

[quote=“ridindirty890,post:39,topic:38218"”]

there r idiots on here and u know it

[/quote]

:picard:

roy y dont u shut the fuck up

[quote=“ridindirty890,post:43,topic:38218"”]

roy y dont u shut the fuck up

[/quote]

dude its not my fault your car is not worth money. :massmoon:

haha this is so funny.

[quote=“hey123,post:45,topic:38218"”]

haha this is so funny.

[/quote]

it really is

siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq mustangggggggggg

instead of selling cars we should just all talk shit hahaha

roy look at the fuckin jeep u drive u fuckin dick head then say my cars not worth shit you arent worth shit

[quote=“ridindirty890,post:49,topic:38218"”]

roy look at the fuckin jeep u drive u fuckin dick head then say my cars not worth shit you arent worth shit

[/quote]

haha okay i just put it back together because i just rolled from offroadin so i think it looks like shit too. but when your ready to talk about real cars let me know. ill show you a real mans mustang not that little boy shit you drive.

just close this thread it is so deep in shit u 2 should just fight over pms

just so you know roy i am getting a gt mustang supercharged over 300hp when you wana talk cars you let me know dick

damn…a supercharged mustang thats OVER a whole 300 hp…very unimpressive. lol

[quote=“ridindirty890,post:52,topic:38218"”]

just so you know roy i am getting a gt mustang supercharged over 300hp when you wana talk cars you let me know dick

[/quote]

I think it would be a very wise choice for you to talk to someone about cars, because you obviously have no knowledge at all about them. Nice job making the effort to better yourself, not many people are big enough to do that:tup:

what you dont think thats not a good enough car or what

[quote=“LXTASY,post:54,topic:38218"”]

I think it would be a very wise choice for you to talk to someone about cars, because you obviously have no knowledge at all about them.

[/quote]

Couldnt have said it better myself.

[quote=“ridindirty890,post:52,topic:38218"”]

[/quote]

dude you need help and spell/grammer check. Take some time and read a few tech talk posts or do some research on cars so you dont kick yourself in the ass.

:tup:

[quote=“LXTASY,post:54,topic:38218"”]

I think it would be a very wise choice for you to talk to someone about cars, because you obviously have no knowledge at all about them. Nice job making the effort to better yourself, not many people are big enough to do that

[/quote]

:tup:

WOW

fuck off