FS: 1997 Grand am

I’m looking to sell My 1997 Pontiac Grand Am. The car is a 2 door 5 speed and has the 2.4L 4cyl engine with 142,500 miles. The car had the oil changed every 3,000 miles. It does have some issues, I think there’s a small leak in the gas tank because when I fill it up all the way I can smell gas but when I get around half tank it goes away. The driver’s side axel will probably need to be replaced in the future; it clicks a little when making turns and the pass. side axel was replaced a few months ago along with the lower controll arm. The final issue is there’s a small exhaust leak. Im looking to get $1200 OBO. Send me a PM or text me at 518-268-3126

500 for the motor :slight_smile: lol glws

Ill trade you a crx for it

Sorry, not looking to do any trades

Price Drop: $1000 OBO

Any coolant leaks or intake/waterpump/thermostat leak/issues been addressed? Does it still have that bullshit orange dexcool in it?

was leaking for a little bit but i go it all fixed, don’t remember if it was the water pump or not but i haven’t seen anything on the ground in the front. the thermostat was replaced when i first got it about 3 years ago and yes it still has the bullshit dexcool in it.