FS: 1997 Lexus SC400 $5000

Year:1997
Make: Lexus
model: SC400
Mileage: 133kmi
Color: Diamond white pearl

Interior: Black leather (extremely rare on a white 97),Red fixed back drivers seat( will also include stock black leather seat), power memory steering wheel, power memory seats, heated seats, dimming side view and rear view mirrors, Works bell short hub, airbag delete kit, NRG Gen 2.5 quick release (can easily be returned to stock 100% working order). Nakamichi sounds system w/ OEM 12 disc cd changer, white 330mm wood steering wheel, harness bar, floor bar, 5 point sfi approved harness

Exterior: Vertex knock off front and sides,roof visor wing, Uras style hood vent, extra Pheonix target bumper (needs to be stripped and painted) 326 power manriki wing

Engine/drivetrain: 1uzfe v8 (non vvti). Runs perfect. K&N intake filter. 2.5" single exit exhaust w/burnt tip. Deleted resonators, brand new starter, Ran on Mobil 1 synthetic every 3000 miles while i have owned it. Replaced alternator and belts last year, 4.27 geared welded rear end

Transmission: automatic

Wheels: Stock wheels with bald tires or 18x9.5 -4 5x114.3 Boss 338s with 215/45F and 225/40 rear tires ( also for sale seperately)

Suspension/Chassi: JZA80 tokico shock and sprint springs, new brakes all the way around rotors, front calipers and pads, rear subframe solid collars and differential bushings

Issues that annoy me: it has a scratch on the front bumper, a chip on passenger side fender, ding in passenger side door, a small crack in drivers side door leather, ac needs a charge, it get 22.8mpg highway and requires 93 octane, the side skirts are in rough shape (need paint), small dent in drivers side door, rear trnk lid has holes in it from old wing. Nothing major at all is wrong with the car. I originally was going to build a drift car but currently I’m looking for something AWD. The exhaust needs to be redone I have all the part for that to cause one piece of pipe is mushed in. The car runs perfectly but is currently not drive-able because the new wheels require a pull and the stock wheels and tires are unsafe to drive on the road

Price: $5000 obo. Car is still valued @ $9600 due to the rarity of DWP and black interior as well as all options, $5000 includes the nicer wheels if I sell them price will be lowered.

PM me here or email laduer@hotmail.com[/EMAIL"]laduer@hotmail.com"]laduer@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
aim: Therontom31

The wheels pictured below are no longer availible new wheels are Boss 338 as stated above or stock wheels

just to say the wing is no longer on the car I have since sold it. Car is wingless like the first pic
here is a good walkthrough album of images to see everything on the car close up

sell lexus
swap wagon
profit
glws???

Always liked this car. GLWS

Just so everyone is aware it can be put back together and have the fenders pulled in like 4 hours. I just don’t feel like wasting my time doing that

Look at the horns on that Billygoat!!! :excited:excited

Only you wayne :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

So does the girl come with the car?

:rofl yesssssssss