FS: 1997 Diamond White Pearl Lexus SC400 SRS BZNS

Yeah yeah its time for it to go. I have really babied this car recently and its in immaculate shape, but I’m tired of shelling out gas money and paying for insurance and the car payment. Its a great car for someone who doesnt have to drive it everyday. I want a S14, i have an awesome project layed out allready. I have about half the loan to pay off so no trades.

Year:1997
Make: Lexus
model: SC400
Mileage: 131kmi
Color: Diamond white pearl

Interior: Black leather (extremely rare on a white 97), Gold sparkle center console, power memory steering wheel, power memory seats, heated seats, dimming side view and rear view mirrors, Works bell short hub, airbag delete kit, NRG Gen 2.5 quick release (can easily be returned to stock 100% working order). Nakamichi sounds system w/ OEM 12 disc cd changer

Exterior: Vertex knock off front and sides, Origin roof wing, 61" rainbow sparkle gt wing(not on currently), various stickers

Engine: 1uzfe v8 (non vvti). Runs perfect. K&N intake filter. 5zigen fireball mega exhaust w/burnt tip (rarer than rare). Deleted resonators, brand new starter, Ran on Mobil 1 synthetic every 3000 miles while i have owned it. Replaced alternator and belts last year

Transmission: automatic

Wheels: 18x7.5 +38 18x9.5+35 sportmax 962 in gunmetal

Suspension: JZA80 tokico shock and vogtland springs, new brakes all the way around rotors and pads

Issues that annoy me: it has a scratch on the front bumper, a chip on passenger side fender, ding in passenger side door, a small crack in drivers side door leather, ac needs a charge, it get 22.8mpg highway and requires 93 octane, the side skirts are in rough shape (need paint).

Price: $8000 obo. Car is still valued @ $12225 due to the rarity of DWP and black interior as well as all options

:bowdown to your next choice. get the 97-98. DOIT!

and GLWS

aww i love this car. but i hear ya on the gas milage.
good luck with the sale ron. hope u get a nice s14 and we can cruise b4 the seasons over

$8000 haha

i’ve always loved your car. GLWS.

If 20 year old hondas are selling for $7500 there is no reason this shouldn’t sell soon!

GLWS!

craigslist ftw

Im not a fan of Lexus… but I like this car GLWS

sweet car! GLWS

If i could come up with the cash i’d buy it, unfortunately i need to pay for college good luck with sale

whatcha getting next?

:thumbup

I actually have an s13 coupe and would get a nice AWD mobile for winter

whatever you get, we know it’ll be looking niiiiiice soon enough :lol

baller status

Linked this to NYCMaximas.org…one guy on there already has an SC and I think a few might be interested in something like this.

if i had the monies id buy it…i dont care too much about gas mileage…whats the insurance like?

Insurance is cheap cause its a luxury car not a sports car

amazing car man. glws! i can’t wait to see the creamsicle whip around town!

Car looks awsome GLWS and do you still have the subaru i sold u?