FS: 1998 Acura Integra GS Turbo

Dont really want to get rid of my girl…But I just moved in into a new house, specting my first son/daughter in October, planning a wedding and alot of other stuff that are more important than this car…So the girl has to go if i find a buyer. This is a very hard decision, but I have to do it…I enjoy every second I’m in it

Is a 1998 Acura Integra GS with 83K miles, full interior with dark gray leather seats, ABS, cruise control, moonroof, power everything, Infinity Kappa Speakers. Basically is a GSR model with a b18b1 motor. car is in great shape, very clean and gets complements every time.

Mods includes fresh mild block machine work with wiseco pistons, eagle rods, acl bearings, arp rod bolts and head studs, lots of new OEM parts, LSD with newly rebuilt tranny, uberdata fuel management, 750cc RC injectors, Walbro 255 fuel pump, z10 traction bars, goldline springs 2.5inch drop, etc…and lots of little things, too much to list.

Custom turbo setup with Garrett t3/t04 turbo, 38mm Tial wastegate, HKS SSQV, huge front mount intercooler.

Full race equal length stainless steel turbo manifold, 3" stainless steel downpipe and turbo back exhaust made by Lee at HC. Car is built to be a reliable daily, gets very good mpg if you stay out of boost. Car runs perfect makes great power, awesome torque and have a lot of potential.

asking price $9,900. Please only inquire if youre serious and have the funds to purchase. PM me if youre REALLY interested and i will arrange to meet and show the car.

thanks

Juan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/boostedteg/98teg_2.jpg

She doesn’t have this flashy exhaust anymore

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/boostedteg/98teg_6.jpg

thats a good price :tup:

dyno? 1/4 time? newdz?

damn right :tup:

Excellent price, sorry to see it go and us not be able to line up… :cry: Bump for a great seller, great guy and great car!!

clean car, sweet manifold!!! :tup:

House is more important:tup:

i was soo close to getting my house! Your lucky man

are their numbers on this car or times? i know people who might be interested

no but the car should run 11’s no problem. might make 400 to the wheels also

I think I saw you coming down transit today near HC. Sharp car. Good luck with the sale.

yeap, that was me

Wanna trade me for my mustang :wink:

Spending $50 on a dyno will make selling that car MUCH easier. No one wants to buy what a car “should” make.

more play time for me

car made from a 120whp to a 230whp @ 7psi on stock internals and injectors 3 years ago

now with this fully fresh built the teg is good for 20psi on race gas

you do the math

Hey i am interested in this car, can you email me some pics of the car, including under the hood? what is the lowest you can go on price? my email is nayr002116@aol.com

:word:

Don’t be scurred,

$9,900

bump with some pics I found

good luck juan, i know what this experience is like…

make the right decision for you and your family :tup:

does the wrench on the valve cover come with it???