FS: 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T

haha buy Plaf camaro that runs low 12s LOL

for srs that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard, your parents must be dumb as shit

They associate it as having your eyes off the road to shift, which makes no sense to me, since a manual transmission gives you MORE control of a car, not less. You don’t have to take your eyes off the road to shift either, even though in the learning process I can see that being an issue. But that’s what parking lots are for lol.
It all comes down to the fact that I can’t afford to have my own insurance, if I could, this car would be mine.

LOL !

sucks that mr. and mrs. alero have noooo idea what they’re talking about lol

What morons. No offense.

My dad WANTED me to get a manual as my first car. I wanted one too so it worked out :lol

Well I can say that my mom has no say and dad doesnt give a fuck.

:lmao

EP’s only come in 5 speed too bad they werent 6.

Glws JVG this is definitely the cleanest eclipse ive seen.

And nickalero your going to be paying out the ass for insurance anyway. You might as well take some point reduction classes and get a decent car thats 5 speed. Like 99 ex’s ebp si.

None taken. You now know what I’m dealing with.

I wish it was that way in my house. . .

Missed this post when I did the initial multiquote.

Agreed.

Good luck buddy

YOUR PARENTS ARE MORONS

OH YEAH JON GLWS

Pm’d you ya husky fuck

I need both services for my two cars, if possible. pm me and I will give you the VIN numbers

Thanks Sean :clap

ya the kid beats the SHIT outta the GLI. lives right around the corner in rotterdam. idk whats in it, but sounds like a beast. all i hear is turbo, then the car fly past my house.

john car looks good

the one and only time i agree with mk4 30r

My GLI got bought by a Kid on Vortex from Toronto, Canada.