FS- 1999 Ford Ranger

Ok seriously, the junkyard is going to have this by the beginning of next week. At least they will give me $200 for this.

I would rather sell it to somebody who needs a car though!

shit dude for that cheap I might have to make this happen…or at least pass this on to one of my buddies thats a ranger-lover

someone needs to come get it, because i need cash and i dont have room for this before the snow flies. this truck could be a good winter beater, comes with studded tires and would need maybe $100 put into it to make it pass inspection.

somebody make it happen!

bump, he needs this gone.

i got somebody that says he can make you an offer on wednesday and is pretty serious about getting this, PM me some more info on the truck like what it comes with/doesnt come with (you said something about a teaneu(sp?) cover possibly?

hmmm this must be what nick^ was telling me about yesterday. pm me and let me know what your bottem dollar is. dont really need another car but for the rite price ya never know.

ttt this is going to the junkyard next week if nobody claims it. the snow has arrived and its gotta go for sure.

pending sale to SLPCamaroV6.

Trade for a 1997 Subaru Legacy outback?

sorry man i have no use for another car. i need $$$ more than anything right now.

would you be willing to sell the cap and liner? if so price, thanks

i will sell the cap if the current buyer does not want it, if he wants to part with it, you can contact him. as of right now he has dibs on the truck as-is. he will be calling me within the next couple days to setup payment.

yea i would sell the cap cause its prolly coming off as soon as i get the truck to my shop. and rob ill be calling you prolly tuesday to set something up to come get it just gotta go to the bank and find out why a check hasnt cleared yet.

sounds good man, ill have it cleaned up a little better for ya when you come back. i was just slacking on it. oh and ill have some clamps for the cap so it doesnt fall off again. haha