FS- 1999 Ford Ranger

Up for sale is my dd truck for the past 5 years or so.

First and foremost, it has a salvaged title.

It had 5,000 miles on and was involved in and accident prior and fixed by a private dealer. It was purchased by my brother in 2000 and has been mine since 2003. My father drove it for the past year, so its def got wear on it, but alot of new parts too. it just $800 worth of work done too, ill have to get receipt from my father.

heres some pics of it, im not honestly expecting much, i just want to see it gone.

ill get more shots tomorrow, im going to clean it up and take the cap off.

1200 or bo, i want it gone…soon

oh and it comes with 4 stock rims (not the ones pictures) w/ 4 studded tires and i have the stock replacement mirrors.

Oh the stories I’ve heard, lol.

GLWS! Good guy!

4X4?

haha this truck was a blast! if it doesnt sell i might just enter it in the enduro race at holland in the spring, but seriously im accepting any/all offers right now. i just want this gone!

no 4x4. 5 speed 4 banger.

I think it’s 2wd.

it also comes with a bedliner and a toneau cover if i can find all the pieces.

its a good little pickup truck. i has a slide window that i replaced from the solid stock one. its also tinted very dark too.

any major problems with it ???

i believe it needs a new o2 sensor, the windshield leaks a small amount. it probably could use a tune-up, but as it sits it starts and runs.

it also needs a tps sensor, the idle drops sometimes while its sitting.

im serious about offers, lowballs may be accepted as i need for this to be gone like yesterday!

edit- pending sale on the cap as well

500 bucks truck??

wheres it located?

its in holland. im not ready to go as low as 500, thats just giving it away.

500 is kinda high for this actually.

thanks but im looking for opinions here. the price is what it is, if your not interested in buying, theres no need to comment.

since your looking for opinions, your welcome

ttt, really need this gone! first person to bring $500 takes this away, i cant have it sit here any longer! theres a few people interested, but money talks!