FS 1999 Honda Civic Si

It’s time to part ways with my Civic. It’s a bone stock hunter green Si with 294,XXX km. Power sunroof and locks, Sony Explode deck, new OEM front rotors and pads, and drums and shoes in the rear done in December along with new CV ball joints. Grey interior, half-clear tails, 5 speed, Hyper white Nokya bulbs, and OEM bulbs put aside if you want to switch back. Eitheir way both sets will be sold with the car. The car is sitting on Kumho winters on steelies and will not be sold with any other set of wheels. The car also has a new Motonaster battery with a 3 year warranty which I installed in December.

With that said there are some imperfections: there are some tears on the diver and passenger door skins which I have taped up. One of the screws that the window is raised and lowered on is loose, so the window will not go all the way up if you put it down. Easy fix that can be done if/when you replace the door skins. The front bumper has a crack, and there’s a speck of rust on the hood and a bubble near the sun roof. Aside from that, the car runs great and has been very reliable, and good on gas. It’s a Honda, these things run forever if you aren’t on VTECH all day lol. There is also a non/intrusive windshield crack on the passenger side

The wholesale on these cars is 2500 I believe and retail is 4600 as stated in
the Used Vehicle Information Package. Imperfections in mind, I am asking 2300 obo sold with e-test papers and you cab take care of the safety yourself which it should pass no problemp. Car sold as is.

I am open to par trades as a form of payment. Here is what I am willing to accept:

-Bee-R Rev Limiter
-3" Test Pipe
-3" RB25 Downpipe
-Boost controllers
-STRI Oil temp, water temp, EGT temp, or similiar quality gauges from a reputable company. Willing to accept a wideband too
-Oil cooler
1GT wheels with wheel specific hubs
-Greddy Emanage, maybe an SAFC/II
-Other similar performance parts

WHAT NOT TO DO:
-Offer me a 2.5" SR Downpipe
/Princess Auto/ Autometer Gauges
-A Canadian Tire GT Wheel
-Waste my time kicking tires with your father, who thinks every car is worth 800 except his

I will have pics in the next post. Want specific pictures just ask, I will try to be as accomodating as possible.

Text me at 647-864-1309 or PM if you are interested. Serious Inquires only.

That’s it fo pictures. Overall the csr has ha 4 owners including me so it isn’t much of a slut. Great daily driver or a good base to build upon. Goes without saying it has ABS, cruise control, etc.

Will take 2K. The ca also comes with keyless entry and an immobilizer.

VTEC just kicked in…bumping this thread back up to the top. For 2K you can have VTEC kick in wherever you want,

SON price: $1800. I need this car gone.

Only 3 owners actually. It shows 4 on UVIP as the couple who bought it brand new back in 99 divorced a few years back…HE got to keep the car. :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve know this car from when the original owner had it, always maintained, he sold it to me, I sold it to him…runs mint.

So… 3" testpipe gets the car?

yeah, if the 3" testpipe comes stuffed with $2,200.

I sold the car back to Ronnie anyway. It was reliable, and a good deal for the money.

I would have LOVED to take a test pipe stuffed with 2200 lol. My 240 is a money pit :(.