FS: 1999 Izusu Rodeo LS V6 4x4

like, not even 40K miles.
Auto
grey int
black ext
Pushbutton 4WD
Locking center diff
Yokohama H/Ts with decent tread 50% +
driven by my mom, it REALLY wasn’t beat on.

Does a pretty good job hauling mommy around but man, I can’t stand that she just drives around in an SUV by herself 99.99% of the time, so i’m getting her a subaru.

Problems : ABS module is out, there is a recall on it so the fix is free.

Smallish “dent” driver side front bumper. It’s a little pushed in.

Minor nicks and dings in various spots.

FM transmitter works, but CD player that it is attached to doesn’t seem to want to work lol.

The horn sounds like a dying cat.

Nice winter beater.

Consumer Rated Condition:Fair “Fair” condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history , the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

Private Party Value $6,905 Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold “As Is” and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle’s actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

$6500 takes it.

Pics to come

Interested. pics?

good deal, if I didnt buy the explorer I would have picked this up

ohh dents are understandable … Asian woman driver :lol: so basically a perfect truck with some small physical blemishes Howie if i didn’t just put the civic back together i’d be all over this