FS: 2 Digital Cluster, black interior

s13 black interior, including dash, door panels, and most plastic parts. Best offer takes it, I’m not looking for much.

I will also get my hands on 2 digital clusters very soon. They are from DOHC motors, but I could convert the rpm gauge to the SOHC one as I have a spare sohc cluster. One of them is complete including everything you need, the other one does not have the HUD projector.
I do not know if the hud is working or if it needs to have the capacitor changed, as I didn’t try them out, but I will guarantee everything besides the speed indicator works.
Feel free to try it out.

Also, I will be getting rid of my SOHC engine parts, if you need anything, let me know asap.

Trades always welcome.

http://bart.sitesled.com/s13%20digital%20cluster%2001.jpg
150$

http://bart.sitesled.com/s13%20digital%20cluster%2002.jpg
125$

Thanks

Where’s hull?? $125 for just the cluster?? :confused:

yeah, F that you don’t even know if it works… lemme try them out for you and you can sell one as a working one after I take the other.

plus I have a sohc digi one to let go of.

Hey barty…welcome to son…I will be veryinterested in the cluster when you get them so pm when you do…oh, any word on ca18det?..that guy still ows me my coilovers…the prick.

I think that guy was a scammer.

Heard he took a few deposits on that 180sx of his and then dissapeared.

Also out of curiosity bartyb, does the HUD need to be in place for the indicator on the cluster to work. Let’s say you have a HB and want the digi, will it work like that, because there is nowhere on the dash to put it?

I think you got the wrong guy dan…

and no you dont need the Hud for the digital speedo to work

Prices are negociable, I’m used to lowballers so I play the game.
What I can do in few weeks when I’ll have time is to remove my cluster and try these out, I’m not trying to rip anyone here, what’s the matter with you people. Or I might just post them on e-bay, they usually go for way more than this.
And Hull is near Ottawa.
As for the ca18 guy, I wanted to buy his car, even went to try it out, he tried to rip me off as well but I told him I’ll only pay on delivery. So I found out his home number and where he lived and shared this info with all neo guys that wanted to know. The guy I traded those from said they worked.

No Trev… I got the right guy.

Read some NEO threads.

Just to make things straight, the scammer was CA18DET, not me just to avoid any confusion.

I’ve been getting quite some pm’s about the clusters, I will not be able to try them out on my car as my speed sensor is dead and I won’t get a replacement before a few weeks, and since I’ll be getting the track car out soon, playing with the beater isn’t very appealing, even less considering I put new redline gear oil in in 3 months ago.
As mentioned before, feel free to try it out before buying. I’ve had a few of those before, and the only part of those clusters that sometimes doesn’t work is the speedo, win which case it’s only a matter of changing a capacitor. This is why I garantee you that everything beside the speedo works, I’ll even refund shipping. The guy I traded those from said they worked.

Thanks

HA fucking CA18DET guy i knew he was a shitfacemuthafuckerr!

anyways sorry just had to do taht. >: (