FS: 2 iPhone 3Gs

like I said it al depends but ive seen 8g’s go for sale for ~400 and saw one the other day sell for 475… people will pay it

yeah i have one, but i cant see giving up a practically new camera for the phone. i think im just gonna get a 3GS upgrade now that i think about it. yeah its another 10 dollhairs a month for the service, but whatever. if these things can pull such a premium on the eBay, do it up.

Theres a reason I cant… basicly sold my projector… AS IS… worked completely fine when i shipped it out even watched a movie before i boxed to ship it. Had reviews linked in my article along with user opinions that stated in some areas especialy when the projectors around a lot of equipment that it may shut itself down to prevent from overheating and the bulb blowing up. He emailed me saying that he would like to return the projector as it shut off on him every 20 mins… I told him he may have to move it away from any equipment he has near it and possibly put a fan near it… he did live in south cali afterall… anyways he put up a dispute saying i sold him a non working projector.

maybe even if i throw you a little cash? id be willing to do that i suppose

Anyways ebay froze my account for the time being

well if you still want it for the 300 let me know… I have a 70 dollar car charger/FM transmitter ill throw in with it as well as obv i have no use for it anymore… anyways if you put the price of everything I have with the phone together its easily worth 400+…

Phone itself/case/car charger/fm transmitter is easily worth what the camera is… was just a suggestion with the camera as I want one as so does my dad to get back into photography a bit and the d40 goes for 375 new now adays… figured a straight up trade would be better/easier than you buying the phone me going out and buying the camera

im not letting my camera with what ive got for an iPhone. i wouldnt even consider it(not better for me in anyway, a 3G is 100$ with new contract afterall) FM transmitter is also of no use both of my cars have ipod connectivity as does the GTO if i use that. after a long thought process/discussion with my electronics expert im actually better off just getting the upgrade.

i didnt want to go posting a blown out explanation, but giving up a DSLR camera with less than 100 actuations for a phone is crazy.

Yea thats fine dude… i woulda even thrown some cahs your way too possibly but i understand :thumbup

Nick said you dident use it much and might consider it… either way like I said yea with new contract but outright they still got for at least 300… and up because people will pay it when they cant get the new one really cheap. considering the phone doesnt have much use and always had a glove/protector on it i think 300 is very reasonable for it. but if you eligable to get a 3GS go for it… the only thing I really wanted from the 3GS was the ability to record video

hes right, i dont use it but it takes up barelly any space, so it doesnt bother me to have it. its paid for and costs me nothing to have collecting dust and i dont need the money, sure would suck to get rid of it and then have the urge to get a nice lens for it and have no camera.

haha yeah I hear ya… well if you change your mind at all and wanna owrk somethign out weather its me giving you some cash or something PM me… dont feel like discussing it in here