FS: 2000 Audi A4 1.8T ONLY $7500!!!

SOLD

beautiful! if only you were selling this a few months from now

GLWS

i might be… i mean i sold my 3000gt and i’m just driving this (was gonna be my winter car) until it sells. best stock sound system i’ve heard.

bump

are these expensive to insure?

i pay $391 for 6 months ($782 a year, $65.16 a month) through geico. i’m 20 years old. i’d say that aint bad. i have liability and comp, no collission

i’ll be out of town until late sunday so if you pm and i don’t reply thats why

bump

this might be sold already… not that too many of you are showing much interest on this site lol

She keeps saying she’s gonna show up with the cash, but she hasn’t showed up. money talks so if anybody is interested in this car its still for sale.

this car is still for sale…

my camera broke but i’d like to get some new pictures up because the ones i have are kinda bad

pm sent

Timing belt or any maintinence done?

estimated mpg?

to my knowledge the timing belt/water pump has not been done. i know its a big job and if i get it done i’m just going to keep the car. i just changed the oil today. the car runs REAL GOOD and the only issue i’m having is the brakes (which is really a non-issue) the pads are new but it either has a warped rotor or the ABS is engaging when it doesn’t need to sometimes. There are no lights on the dash and it just passed inspection a month ago.

depending on how you shift the car really. the turbo kicks on around 3000 rpm’s and the more you use that, the lower MPG you get. Last time i got about 26-27 mixed driving (city/country/highway)

k, disregard my pm, i read my pms before i read this thread.

i’m open to trades. i mean i don’t really HAVE to get rid of this car i just like 2 door cars more. so if you have anything, throw me an offer.

bump… i’ll take $7000 but no lower thats under book in fair condition… and its in good condition

bump