FS: 2000 Audi A4 Avant (bad tranny)

There is a trans with 95k on ebay for 900/make offer in CO. shipping might be a bit.

that seems pretty steep

How much for the car, ballpark?

yeah these trannys are bank, gl

Unless someone gives me ~$3000, I am probably going to fix it myself

A.T., 1.8L, exc. Quattro; code DDT
A.T., 1.8L, Quattro, code DTV
A.T., 1.8L, exc. Quattro; code EFP
A.T., 1.8L, exc. Quattro; code EZS
A.T., 1.8L, Quattro, code EFQ

which one does it need?

pm me a price for the car after you fix it. i really want this car lol…

The one’s I come up with for the 1.8 quattro AT are:
EFQ and
FAL

EFP and EZS is at without quattro

it’s EFQ

Transmission
Audi A4 AT, 1.8L, QUATTRO, CODE EFQ 78,295
–km–
126,079 A M82159 $Call Millers Auto Recycling Can-ON(Fort-Erie) E-mail 1-800-263-8104

THIS ONE IS IN UTICA… 70k miles… 600 bucks.
Transmission
Audi A4 EFQ 70,000 A NOF $599 A1 Auto Parts USA-NY(Utica) Request_Quote 1-315-735-2233 Request_Insurance_Quote

I called to confirm this. $599 picked up. Includes torque converter and 30day warranty.

At this price you can’t go wrong buying the car at $3000. If I don’t get serious interest very soon I will just fix it and price goes back up.

:tup:

I have a hold on this transmission for Monday, I am going to pick it up in Utica. If anyone wants the car for $3000 it’s yours but has to be before Monday, and you can go get the tranny yourself. Either way is fine by me.

Ah, for a want of 3 grand a Audi a sweet deal was lost :frowning:

last day before it goes back up to $4500

I still haven’t put a new trans in this. Anyone want a project? (just in time for winter)

↑ Would you take $2400 for it?

FWIW, I’ve already offered a bit more than this

Any word on the price, what is the lowest you will go. I want this car for the winter.

I was asking $3000. Make me a reasonable offer. I can’t give the thing away, I already bought a replacement trans for the car and ended up getting screwed so now I’m really in the hole. PM me