FS: 2000 Lincoln LS *edit lower price and CARFAX added*

i believe it used to be a limo someone told me thats what that ment and thats why the miles were so high but it also means it was maintaned. my father bought a fleet truck it was a 94 silverado with like 280,000 miles but it ran like a champ because of maitenance schedule on commercial vehicles. This car runs great except for the cat and the reason for that is me taking short trips and not getting it warmed up all the way. Also the advance trac light is on but i had it checked by Don and he said its just a sensor but it needs to be shut off by the dealer and it doesnt have any adverse effects.

Rentals usually are ditched after one year. More and more rental companys are leasing cars from dealers for 12 months/20K miles. then the rental company returns the car to the dealer and leases another. Then the dealer turns around and sells these cars back to the public as program cars, if they choose to disclose that to the potential buyer. Limo service would make sense in this case, liek an airport to hotel concierge service.

TTT

gotta turn the plates in the 17th make offers so i dont gotta store another car

THIS IS A GREAT CAR I ALWAYS WANTED ONE…HOW MUCH IS REASONABLE UPKEEP ON IT? I KNOW WHAT IT IS AS A TECH BUT FROM AN OWNERS POINT OF VIEW

CORPORATE FLEET VEHICLE= Big wig in Lincoln/Ford has an allowance of $xxx/month to spend on a vehicle and the car is titled to Lincoln AKA Demo… They are good to buy, Nothing like Rentals!

honestly all ive had to do was an oil change and fix a window that came off track from someone deciding to continue rolling it down while it was frozen. the advance trac light is on but its some stupid sensor and doesnt effect drivability i leave it turned off anyways while i drive. the cat going bad was my own fault i dont make many trips more then a few miles, ive had the car since feb and have put on like 4k miles and most of that was one long trip out of town.

bump i know someone wants a nice winter car and i gotta get rid of this ive had 3 buyers flake on me because they couldnt get loans and my license is gonna be suspended on the 17th for insurance lapse. theres a new issue with the car i bottomed out in a driveway and now the heat shield sounds like it is rattling but it should be an easy fix. due to the issues i checked KBB.com and in fair condition its value is $4,080. anyone thats interested thats what im looking to get im pretty flexable if you have cash rather then dealing with loan BS again and will work with you.