FS: 2000 supercharged Kenny brown Mustang

I have this for sale on ebay. You can bid on it, or I will end the auction early if your offer is right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180105908923

red
Auto
40k miles
pro air supercharged with chip
Full kenny brown Stage IV suspension with partial roll cage
body kit
wheels
lights
one owner
clean

autotragic

You did 1 Lap with an Auto and altezzas?

seems that way huh

I offer $1500.

sweet jesus i could dive into a pool off of those exhaust tips

GLWS tho.

Didnt say it was my car. I’m selling it for someone else.
I dont like it either. And I was making fun of the tips and altezza’s too, lol.

But The kenny Brown package and pro air supercharger make this a bargain. I know he had the car sent to kenny brown to have everything they could do to it. he put ALOT of money into this car and just wants it gone.

Seriously, you all act like the tail lights and exhaust tips wont come off.

And the bodykit :lol:

and the fact that its an auto

sorry, but your friend is an IDIOT for putting that much money in a POS like that. he’s never gonna get anywhere close to what he put into the thing. there is no demand for a high performance, atx car.

[quote=“SVTdriver,post:10,topic:27405"”]

sorry, but your friend is an IDIOT for putting that much money in a POS like that. he’s never gonna get anywhere close to what he put into the thing. there is no demand for a high performance, atx car.

[/quote]

In the owners defense, did he mention anything about wanting to get close to what he put into it?

And no demand for a high performance atx? How many 5 speed Grand Nationals were ever built?

Yes, but we’re talking about a street driven, mildly modded beat on Mustang.

Grand Nationals are $$$ cars, that gen Mustang NEVER will be.

I’m not saying I like the car at all, but you can’t say there is no demand for a boosted automatic. Hell, the car sold without a supercharger and the 10 million horrible stickers, but there are enough people out there that like that crap, so yes, there is a demand for it.

this is not the place to sell this car…

things you have going for you…

supercharged

and against

graphics
autotragic
bodykit
e-tips
that thing on the passenger side dash
painted cupholders
alteeezeecheeziesas
among many other things

people of this forum take more pride in there cars… sorry e-gay is your best bet

he never met a sticker he didnt like, but like before in the defense of the owener, trim the tail pipes back, put on some stock or better taillights, take off the stickers and bam, you have a fun car that if you dont want to mess with changing gears manually or just want a daily driver for the summer with a lil get up and go, there you go. I like it and its potential, good luck with sale.

[quote=“MPD47,post:3,topic:27405"”]

You did 1 Lap with an Auto and altezzas?

[/quote]

without getting shot??

no pix of the pro air charger?

I tried to get him to at least take the stickers off, he said no.

once again a FS thread where people talk shit instead of either buying or not saying anything at all

I have no problem with the stickers, he ran One Lap, he gets a :tup: for that and the supercharger, and a :tdown: for everything else.