FS: 2001 Grand Am GT $3000 NEW PRICE!

its on CL now I see,you will sell it within 3 days i bet

OK, I really need this thing gone now. Buy it, fix it and resell for a profit, I don’t care. I just need it gone and I am sick of deadbeat people on craigslist not showing up or telling me they don’t have any money.

$3000.

i offered you 2650 above.just take it and be done with it lol

i dont mean anything by this plus you get a free bump. i promise you they did not stop the 150 cluster after 2000 i know a few people with 03’s with 150 clusters and heres a 01 with the 150 cluster. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Pontiac-Grand-Am-GT_W0QQitemZ110347444191QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item110347444191&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A-2|39%3A1|240%3A1318

edit: its an 03 sorry

SOLD to misteromann$$$. Great guy.

Thanks and the same back at ya.
You guys missed out on one clean, perfect riding car.Other then the WB which will be taken care of in a week or so thing drives like new.
Looking to trade for a T/A or Fox body GT once it’s done

I know they did not.
It’s a fact that they did not.
But I didn’t want to fuck up someone elses thread.
But since it’s going to get locked anyway…
meh.

Who knows what else in the car is goofy :slight_smile:
Probably has to do something with that title transfer mileage difference.
I know I wouldn’t buy it… other than a parts car…

hopefully mistero doesn’t get some flak/shit when trying to sell it. :S

I’m going to have my buddy send out the title and get the 85k miles put on if he cant reprogram it at the dealer.drove the car home 70-75 mph and the car rode super smooth for a GA with 80k and Jeremy seems like an honest guy so hopefully all works out ok.

Put a new Wheel bearing in tonight.Took about 1/2 hr.Started it up and no more Engine light,trac off light, and ABS light!!!Girl I sold it to is picking it up tom morning.

:tup: glad it worked out with no problems. Did you get the milage fixed too?