FS:2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt

My friend is selling his car.I helped him out and put it on ebay.If you have any questions let me know.It was hit in the quarter panel lightly and i painted it.The paint sat for about 5 weeks and it was my first time painting so it obviously aint great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140081273441&rd=1,1

New link is up.^^ theres the ebay auction

I got a question…where’s the car? lol.
That link goes to a “sign in”

BTW: I see ur from lkpt. whats ur car look like…dont think Ive seen it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/angryhero46/img_0751.jpg

Link is asking me to sign in. What did you do, link right to the buy it now button? :snky:

how much is he asking?

The reserve is at 2800.My friend is desperate for money.His license is suspended and he has 2 tickets for driving with a suspended license ect ect.Hes just trying to get enough money to pay off the tickets before he joins the airforce(They told him to sort it out first).Everything in that auction is accurate.Mostly highway miles since he went to school in morrisville(Near cuse) and drove back nearly every weekend

bump.Auction is up

Not too shabby of a deal. I’ll pass the word along to my friends.

better pic of the paint and would he end the auction early?

im sure he would .The cars at his grandmas house right now but you could call him and im sure he would be glad to set up a “test drive”.Cars located right on tonawanda creek right off the niagara falls blvd

Did you cook the clear, looks you laid it on heavy then cranked the heat in an attempt to make it dry fast.

clear wasent heated at all besides the garage being warm.I just put it on to thick and it was wet sanded

what kinda clear did you use?

its a good clear that drys rather quickly i could check what its called

Iv had offers on herefor the reserve price.My friend said he would end it for 3500,which still is a geat deal as kbb is just under 5k in FAIR condition

bump 30 minutes left in the auction

Bump, 1 Min Left.