FS: 2002 Lexus IS300 $9001

Can be arranged.

:frowning: When I sell stuff on shift I make discounts for shift members and post on CL for more :frowning:

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2005543218.html <-------------- Posted for 8500 :frowning:

Im j/k btw… GLWS… It looks very clean… Surprised it hasnt sold yet to begin with. I love lexus :smiley:

DIdn’t realize I didn’t lower the price here. Fixed.

I didnt mean anything by my post sorry. Everyday I check cars “by owner” in the 3000-9000 range on clist as I am looking for a new daily sedan and yours popped up at the top of my list that day. I opened it up and was like “I remember that stain” lol…

GL

Buy it! The car is in great condition.

I was considering it but for right NOW I am looking for a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DEALL (like 3-4k less than a poor condition KBB price)… Lol…

Maybe when I am rushed to buy like mid january I will be looking for a practical deal. Plus the 112k is a little deterring. But car looks very good and I know lexus drives forever. Mines at 140k now and still runs strong.

115K on a yota is like 30kmi. IS300’s hold their resale like crazy.

Yes I know :smiley: But unfortunately I am the kind of person who likes to buy something. Use it for 1-2 years TOPS and then sell it for either same price I bought it or just A LITTLE bit less. I dont like taking big hits on stuff unfortunately its just my nature.

This is still in the back of my mind though :smiley:

Im thinking maxima or accord right now :smiley:

CAR IS SOLD. LOCK IT UP

congrats… white tundra now on some flat black 20’s!!!

I do like the tundras, but it may be more truck then I actually need.