FS: 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer.

A neighbor’s friend ended up giving him his '02 Lancer. The friend is moving to Oregon, and doesn’t want the car anymore. My neighbor doesn’t need it, so I’m trying to sell it for him.

Car is black, with tan interior. You can see the only major imperfection is the dent in the driver’s side door. Door opens and closes fine, though. Car has 5X,XXX miles on it, was driven probably 25 miles a week for the past year. CD player has a code-lock on it, he doesn’t know the code, so he has a BOSE system hooked up to it. Car is an automatic, everything looks to be in order on the inside. Needs a new power steering pump. Serpentine belt was changed just last week.

Hoping to get $3,500 for it. I’ll get more pics soon, as my neighbor is in FL until Wednesday. I’ll also update with more information.

![file:///C:/Users/Hallock/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg](file:///C:/Users/Hallock/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg)

Seems about right, GLWS.

Edit: Shit, he got the car for free??? :heart:Profit​:heart:

Thanks!

Other than the dent, and needing a power steering pump, the car is great. Tires are in good shape, enough tread left. Car was never modified in any way.

Yep, he’ll be turning a profit. His friend doesn’t plan on ever coming back to Buffalo, except to visit friends/family for a few days, so he has no need for a car.

Ok, but he GAVE him the car? He could of sold it real quick for at least $1000 in an hour, I would have grabbed that real quick. Nice friend I guess, I am assuming he will not be splitting it with the guy original owner, lol?

Yes.

Tell him I will give him $2000 cash tomorrow and see what he says.

Also look at my other post.

I’ll let him know when he gets back on Thursday from vacation, I’m sure he’ll be intrigued.

His friend doesn’t think that he’ll get any of the money, but, he will. He and my neighbor grew up together, and he’d feel too bad about making a profit, especially when his friend is in a new city with little money. I’m sure he’ll give the majority to him, and keep $200 or so.

Shit ya, I would love to have that as DD. Auto sucks, but low miles are a plus. Ah, let me know. Thanks.

He said he wants at least $2,500 for it.

Where is it and when can I look at it? Also, can you get some better pics up of interior, engine bay etc? What the deal with the PS pump, is it leaking?

holy cow this is all these are worth now?

It’s in West Seneca. My neighbor has the keys, will be back on Thursday, and you can probably look at it Friday or this weekend. Since he has the keys, I can’t get in to it to take pics of the engine/interior.

As far as the pump goes; I’m not too sure what’s up with it to be exact. He did pull it out of the garage, and drive it around the block, so, it turns fine, etc.

I checked KBB, and the prices are this low.

auto … manual?

BAN!

Yes, let me know. I am very interested, just want to look it over and probably take it. If I dont for some reason I know my sister is looking for a car, this would suit her just fine. PM me a time and place, and your number so we can meet up. Thanks.