FS .. 2003 Audi RS6

Posting up for a friend of mine … (I have limited details right now)

03 RS6
Clean Title … no salvage
4.2 TT …
TipTronic

I will have pics and more details later … just wanted to get this up here before i forgot … The car is at MB of Buffalo on consignment ,but it is NOT theirs … so dont worry about the price on it …

Anybody interested please contact this guy … this car is VERY well maintained and clean , Joe is a European Enthuseist and prides himself on nice clean euro’s

Joe P
Pinnacle Automotive
259 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14207
(716) 844-0452

wish it was stick… and I was MORE in the market.

^You would have to have it custom made.:slight_smile:

I wish I had the money too.

price range? i’ll have to give him a call today…

i have seen the car a couple of tmes. amazing car. its like a gunmetal gray i believe. im in the market but dont have the cash lol

Are you the one that mentioned they love the yellow one that’s 1 of 2 that floats around buffalo? Because either the other yellow one or that one made its way to PA and is for sale ebaymotors right now.

^Yeah, there is only one yellow one in the USA from what the ad said.
I am not a huge fan of yellow but on that car it would be sweet especially because it is the only one in the USA.

I recorded the VIN of the yellow one when it was for sale in NJ or where ever so I can stalk it.:snky::biglaugh:

price? mildly interested… not sure if i would like the slushbox though

in the 30’s … and dont you own a slushbox now ??

They never came in stick, sadly.

i think your referring to paul hermans yellows rs6. that was a beauty.

That d-bag doesnt have an rs6, its an S4

^He had the yellow RS6 for sale a while back.

^^^

that he wanted like 50k for it

Yeah the price is all over the board on these cars depending on mileage etc.

$450 brake rotors all around, and $5k to chip it between the ECM and TCM… once you get past chip and go big turbo’s you need to send your first born to level10 to get them to make sure the transmission doesn’t explode. sigh and the timing belt every 35k miles. man they’re fun to drive though.

I like the RS6… the only time I’ve seen one was driving down transit coming from orchard park in my old 325i… and this red one flies up behind me… waits for the oncoming traffic to clear, hammers on it and passes me like i was standing still…

Soooo awesome sounding… I needed a towel shortly after to clean up the mess it was gorgeous