One of a kind Audi hotness

They claim it is the only yellow one in the USA.
SOOOOO HOT…

http://www.paulhermanmotorcars.com/CarDetails.aspx?VIN=WUAPV54B03N904997

I need to be rich.:cry:

you know … only certain cars can pull off yellow … that sir is one of them! :drool:

Just buy it!

Hotness, I wish I was rich.

meh.

doesnt even have matching yellowing piping.

and its local …

thay also have a couple of nice C4 twin turbos there too

Oh wow. I drive by this place almost daily. Its about 2 minutes from my house.

They are supposed to be a steaming pile of overcomplicated dog shit. But fun to drive (until they break)

if it was a nice yellow it would look hott, that yellow is dull yuckk.

I thought that was the definition of Audi.

That is why Civics are the best evar!

Buy the car…just do it…you know you want to. And lol at your signature. I love it.

^Do you think the bank would mind if I used part of the next draw on my construction loan to buy a car?:snky: :biglaugh:

Sig: There are advantages to being 35+:lol:

Could it be claimed as an integral part of the property :stuck_out_tongue:

::orgasm::

buy it

Good thing that Audis hold thier value so much… LoL
Maybe I’ll buy on in a couple years.

i actually saw that car downtown and started hyperventilating. i swear i thought i was going to have a panic attack behind the wheel.

and the dude parallel parked it on the side of chippewa. i couldn’t believe he would take a car like that to that area.

EDIT: i can’t believe that was a real RS6. i thought someone had an A6 or something with a really good OEM kit. that has to be the same car.

Saw it on Elmwood last Saturday. I thought a Imola RS6 was out of the ordinary. Def. a hot car though.

did it have dealer plates on it? it did when i saw it i think. some salesman is really lucky if he’s out picking up bitches in that thing.