FS: 2003 Chevy Impala

Welp she needs to go. I’m looking for either 7000 obo or a trade plus money or just a trade. I’d like to keep with a 3.8L gm car but anything will be considered. Power ever thing, premium sounds (amp and stuff from the factory), sweet wood, 3.4L of furry gets great mpg I average about 20 around town and 26+ highway…good tires…air conditioning needs a recharge…I’ll post picts soon but I may be trading it in for a Regal GS…also consider Bonneville’s, Grand Prix’s,Caddy’s anything fully loaded with less then 90K…oh and she has 95K on her oil changed every 3K all reciets…pearl white…

http://www.goodtou.com/impala.jpg

I hate you…

[quote=“frost12850,post:2,topic:30950"”]

I hate you…

[/quote]

+1

eat my ass :smiley: I need something to fund my 500+hp goal

no one? goes in on trade possible thursday

are you getting a cts you homo?

idk maybe a gtp

I love my GS. If you have the time/ and a little bit of money they’re great to build a little.

I really want the GS over the gtp but I may end up with the gtp :frowning: its a red one too which matches my vette which kinda sucks but o well …someone buy me !

i raced a 6sp gtp with a 3900 the other night and kept him at my rear bumper. they move pretty good, but I don’t like the way they look.

[quote=“93z24,post:10,topic:30950"”]

i raced a 6sp gtp with a 3900 the other night and kept him at my rear bumper. they move pretty good, but I don’t like the way they look.

[/quote]

arent all the GTP’s 3.8 supercharged and automatic? :gotme:

[quote=“Joe,post:11,topic:30950"”]

arent all the GTP’s 3.8 supercharged and automatic? :gotme:

[/quote]

I thought so as well. But apparently not the newest ones.

edit - here, edmunds shows that it has a 3.9 and options for a auto or manual. I didn’t mean the grand prix GTP’s, i know those are all auto and 3.8 s/c. the g6’s is where they made the change.
http://www.edmunds.com/used/2006/pontiac/g6/100543338/specs.html

g6 has a 6 speed option with the 3.9…nice when we dropping in a tubro 3.9 m6 paullo ?

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:13,topic:30950"”]

g6 has a 6 speed option with the 3.9…nice when we dropping in a tubro 3.9 m6 paullo ?

[/quote]

haha we’ll talk later. call me tomorrow slut. i’ll be in town.

K :wink:

mother f’er I’ll take 6500 lets go !

ok 6K bottom line no haggling

bump tell your mom!

grandma ?

somebody tell your mom to buy this car so his vette can see twins screw!!!