FS: 2003 Dodge SRT-4 - Financing Available ~$250/month

In that case I hope I find someone to buy your car! Maybe i’ll find myself to buy your car then to resell at a higher regular price. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

eBay it?

i wanna buy this goddd i just need 2 sell my mustang

I ran a bill up to $750 for new Energy Suspension LCA Bushings and New Ball Joints that will be put in Thursday along with a fresh alignment. I just got it inspected today, so you’re covered for a year. :tup:

lol uggg stop teasing me

Got the vertical, and horizontal bushings put in last night. BEST MOD ON THE CAR. Drive’s and hold’s the road 100X’s better.

She is going away for the winter soon, and if that happens…I’ll be tempted to cage it and throw a .50 trim in.

NO!

i know.

what i really meant was “burn it to the ground and collect ins.”.

I neeeeeeeeeeeed this gone.

Beck, put it on ebay, it’s FREE

nonooooooooooooooOO!!!:spank:

i don’t know how?!

good lol im trying 2 sell the stang still put the srt in storage till summer? and ill pick her up?

no beck dont let him put another ligor on another yellow car haha im taking this dope whip as soon as i get paiddd

wow noob ur fuckin funny:spank:

EDIT: Epic fail to old news

real money>internet money

call me a noob or tell me i dont have cash but beck knows i have cash and will most likely buy the car so thats all that matters and easy suzukifreek it was a joke cause i like alota the stuff you have done to your mustang

eBay is quite easy now,they’ve made it very automated.

You’ve already done the hard part,copy and paste,a few mouse clicks and its gone in a week.

hurry up son!

:tup:

well then stop being a dick dude and buy the car other than that shut up